10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

Messi should be taking our penalties plus the majority of our free kicks. However from the left side , particularly close to the wal I think Neymar should be taking them.

That's fair enough.

There could (would) actually be more than 4 goals as Neymar is better than Messi at free kicks.

Based on what exactly? People were also saying that he's better at penalties than Messi, yet his conversion rate (which people loved to use until that point) went to shit after the next few he took.

Once you have a number of FKs/penalties taken by Neymar at FCB that is even comparable to the number of FKs/PKs Messi has taken, then we can make some kind of judgement on who is better. Until then, I'll gladly have the best goalscorer in the history of football take our FKs and penalties.

Jadentheman

That's fair enough.

Based on what exactly? People were also saying that he's better at penalties than Messi, yet his conversion rate (which people loved to use until that point) went to shit after the next few he took.

Once you have a number of FKs/penalties taken by Neymar at FCB that is even comparable to the number of FKs/PKs Messi has taken, then we can make some kind of judgement on who is better. Until then, I'll gladly have the best goalscorer in the history of football take our FKs and penalties.

Besides based on what I've seen Messi does seem to alternate his FKs anyway or at least starting too. He knows there are others on the team just as deadly as he is.

RMU ReBorn

There could (would) actually be more than 4 goals as Neymar is better than Messi at free kicks.
Neymar is Not better than Messi in Fk's . May be In future he will be better as he is much better fk taker than Messi when he was 23 (Apparently Messi wasn't a regular Fk taker till 2011 ) .!!!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
You and others should act stupid elsewhere.

How many people exactly said: "Sell Messi to City?" Name them.
Just because few people (among them trolls too) were harsh on Messi that doesn't give you right to shit on entire forum and all of it's members..
Do try Facebook and other social media or sites and see the posts.

And if you still don't like it here, fuck off and save the selfrighteous stuff for someone else.

I am sorry, I should not have said that. It was dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans