10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Still feels like we let him down with the Puskas voting. Some fluke goal from the Brazilian league with no importance whatsoever winning instead of that masterpiece against Bilbao in the cup final. Utterly pathetic.

SirXavi

The Engineer
Still feels like we let him down with the Puskas voting. Some fluke goal from the Brazilian league with no importance whatsoever winning instead of that masterpiece against Bilbao in the cup final. Utterly pathetic.

Meh. Shit happens. For me there shouldn't even be an award for that. Nevertheless congrats to Wendell Lira. :)

Hardy

the system of vote is a fucking joke, if was nominated a chinese or indian player should be the same story.

FC B

because suarez had arguably the better year yet it's clear neymar has been rated more.

In my view it's very difficult to make a clear difference between the two based on how they performed. And it seemed to me Messi was a bit more close to Neymar than Suarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans