10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

bismp

adidas-messi-2015-ballon-dor-boots-platinum-edition-1.jpg

Horatio

You're welcome
Kluivert claims he did vote for Lionel Messi.

"Why does everyone say I didn't vote for him. Ofcourse I did! Are you out of your mind?!"

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Lionel Messi’s father, Jorge Messi, expressed his pride for his son’s fifth Ballon d'Or win via an open letter, published by Spanish paper Marca:

“Our family is so proud of him because everything he has accomplished he has done so through hard work.

The day that we left Argentina with a suitcase full of dreams and illusions but also fears, Lionel seemed to enjoy that journey. Surely, he was only focused on arriving in Barcelona and staying there. But I also imagine that in his mind he was formulating the idea of triumph at what he most loved: Football.

Today he is where we never thought he could arrive, a magical place to which he started to reach in 2007 and year over year until the ‘world of football’ had decided to give him recognition five times as the best player on the planet.

Our family is so proud of him because everything he has accomplished he has done so through hard work, leaving behind things of great value. Lionel’s spirit and his will to succeed, like his desire to improve with each day, create an enthusiasm of enormous courage for all of us who are around him.”

tumblr_o0ue9cV1th1s0zz8oo1_1280.jpg

bismp

Hopefully he will wear these until he gets new ones, I just don't like his current black boots... I hope these ain't some "special" boots for 1 game or so.
I am not entirely sure,but i think that these are NOT "special" boots

Hardy

[youtube]AOhXSNsZKsQ[/youtube]

look at Messi face, seems cleary surprise, for me he'expected to win or at least lose to Florenzi. This award is a joke with popular vote. His gol is better than all previous winner (except maybe Zlatan) and he lost :lol:

FinBarcelonafan

[youtube]AOhXSNsZKsQ[/youtube]

look at Messi face, seems cleary surprise, for me he'expected to win or at least lose to Florenzi. This award is a joke with popular vote. His gol is better than all previous winner (except maybe Zlatan) and he lost :lol:

Wow, his goal wasn't even that impressive. I guess people voting is a big joke. Messi should have taken this down by a mile.

Horatio

You're welcome
Wow, his goal wasn't even that impressive. I guess people voting is a big joke. Messi should have taken this down by a mile.

I was honestly surprised to see him and his girlfriend get so emotional over the prize. Never knew the prize could be that important to someone. Thought it was more of a novelty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans