10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirXavi

The Engineer
Just because he's a nobody from Brazil doesn't mean we should be forced to feel happy for him. It was more of an award given to him by the Brazilian people who started campaigns and whatnot asking people to vote for him. I would like to see how many votes he got outside of Brazil. Whole award made into a joke by that public vote.

First off I don't understand how you feel forced to feel happy for the guy. How could you feel anything else? It's not like he told everyone off. He felt humbled and overwhelmed. Even he was not expecting the award. I personally enjoyed the David vs Goliath part of his speech. You are allowed to have your objective opinion on whether his goal actually deserves to win the award but that's really it. I feel like calling people "nobodies" is just making a mountain out of a molehill. Messi's legacy will not be impacted in anyway whatsoever. Of course this moment could be brought up in discussions in the future whenever, wherever, but it's not something that will have an effect on anything.

Alik

I somehow think people actually spitting on him and reminding of both the finals would have had some impact... He even said Barcelona is his home now, I think he never said so before! Grateful to Barcelona? He said! My home is Barcelona? I don't think so

I agree. I did notice that, and thought the same.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Absolute madness to have him playing out there. Said it before the game. Any discomfort or injury and Lucho will be slaughtered, and rightly so. Get him off right now!

NotInHere

Only got the chance to watch the second half, he was pretty much just taking it easy, saw some replays of his dribbling in the first half and it looks like he is returning to his better self.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Brilliant first half, slept in the second. Didn't need to give much in this match and he didn't, knew when and how to conserve his energy. Hope he rests up well before the next game, he's been playing a high concentration of matches lately.

That volley at the end could've been some goal :lol:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Scared every time he ran at the defence. That thug Alvaro and the rest of those fuckers kicking him down time after time.

KiX7777

Awesome game from him. Fell sorry for him for not scoring. Can't play double passes with Munir. Had some great dribbles.
GOAT

KiX7777

People saying Alvaro told Messi "you're very short" to which he replied "you're very bad" :lol: :lol:

12400641_1222079441154069_7540873966291244530_n.jpg

Here's that situation

Kuchi

Froze when he remained imon the ground, nervous every time he got the ball. He should be fine for Bilbao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans