10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Alvaro (Espanyol): "Fouls on Messi? Messi dribbles, I have to foul him to stop him. I'm not a dirty player."

Is all this stuff legit?? The guy just loves looking like a fool and a brute in public lmao

Kerrybai

No goals but some nice passes and dribbles for the highlights reel. He has played a lot lately but on the flip side he has racked up very few minutes due to injuries and will converse himself in future games.

SeloBarca

Too bad he played with Vidal and Munir upfront and nobody to give him one-two, otherwise very good today.

Sometimes you feel really bad for Messi. He delivers wicked precise cutthrough passes to his teammates, but get passes back that are horrible, often behind him.

ManusXavi

I somehow think people actually spitting on him and reminding of both the finals would have had some impact... He even said Barcelona is his home now, I think he never said so before! Grateful to Barcelona? He said! My home is Barcelona? I don't think so

He would probably still want to win something for Argentina probably more so to shut people's mouths and because World Cup is the highest achievement there is rather than because he has the emotional connection.... Just my opinion

I'm still going stick with my original prediction >> Messi finishes his football Career with Newell Old Boys

coke

Messi unstoppable today (yesterday) If he had one Good Player to Play with today, he would have scored many goals - they were unable to cover him without fouls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans