10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

bismp

What's amazing with Messi is that he almost never fails to perform in big games *cough*ronaldo*cough*

Also,this "not GOAT-form" Messi,is still the leading scorer in 2016,is he not?

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Because Benzema and especially Bale have also been injured? Bale also missed pretty much 2 months through injuries,he got injured recently for 2-3 weeks. Don't spout BS.
Ronaldo + Benz + Bale = 1890 +1175 + 1161 = 4226
Neymar + Suarez + Messi = 1526 + 1710 + 1109 = 4345 minutes in La Liga.

Right, and Bale = Messi.

Sure.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
He did what I was asking for some weeks ago when he had bad games (like the whole team) and was only standing around waiting for the ball. Today Messi was working for the team which helped us turn it in our favor. Exactly what I mean when I talk about his work rate and intensity but there are always the clueless fanboys that jump on everyone who criticizes him.
Do not want to start that annoying discussion again but want to prove my point.

Is this why he ran 7k as well today?
I have being saying time and time again that messi picks his moments yet after every quiet game clueless haters come and ask of him to run more. Today it was a big game and as expected messi was the best.

hardyboy

Even if we'd have drew or lost the match today i'd still be happy and thanked god that Messi got saved from that horrible tackle. It would've ended his career :(

His knee after he recieved that tackle (Source-MD)

asi-quedo-la-rodilla-de-messi-tras-la-entrada-de-filipe-luis.jpg

doublehh03

He did what I was asking for some weeks ago when he had bad games (like the whole team) and was only standing around waiting for the ball. Today Messi was working for the team which helped us turn it in our favor. Exactly what I mean when I talk about his work rate and intensity but there are always the clueless fanboys that jump on everyone who criticizes him.

LOL he didn't run that much more than any other games. He still chooses his spots when he does it. But if the team needs it, he will provide it.

barcanuck

Hope Messi will be fine for the Valencia match! That was a close call from that idiot Felipe. 8 goals and 2 assists in January. What a struggle!

serghei

Yep, love it that after Atletico, another important game comes up in line on Camp Nou. Hopefully a massive audience again, but the late KO time and the midweek Copa schedule work against us on this one.

bismp

Hope Messi will be fine for the Valencia match! That was a close call from that idiot Felipe. 8 goals and 2 assists in January. What a struggle!

He had 7 goals in January of record-breaking 2012 year!Well i am not saying that he will or should try to break his record,but this "Messi is off form" trend has gone a little bit too far ;)

kadeng

better than the previous games.. but still not enough in my opinion. i liked his help in the defense today.
but we need him much more involved in the next months. come on messi i want you to play like you celebrated your goal today :messi1:

dakt

Is this why he ran 7k as well today?
I have being saying time and time again that messi picks his moments yet after every quiet game clueless haters come and ask of him to run more. Today it was a big game and as expected messi was the best.

It's important how these 7k were distributed. He was waaaaaay more involved defensively.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
It's important how these 7k were distributed. He was waaaaaay more involved defensively.

This is so wrong on so many levels.
But I suppose you have evidence to back your claim up?
Cause I remember in an earlier game some trolls were again crying in chat during the game and after the game it turned out messi had the most defensive contributions of all players, sums up these trolls' football understanding when they can't figure out exactly what they are even watching.
So, do you have evidence to prove messi ran more in defence rather than in offence in this game specifically?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans