10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi10

Just think in 50 years time we be looking back at this thread and all the youtube vidoes....... no one will top Messi

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Love it when they get it in the box and the opposition defence just goes into chaos. Their movement is an underrated part of this trio

raskolnikov

Titles since then...18-7 ??

2 cl vs 1
4 liga vs 1
2 copa vs 2
4 supercopa vs 1
3 supercups vs 1
3 club world cups vs 1
total: 18-7 indeed

Imagine if Ramos doesnt scure that last second fluke header it would be 18-4 with them still chasing la decima for over a decade, shame would have been funny.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Messi after destroying Valencia: "Oooops, I did it again"

672oar.jpg

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
I don't get why UEFA Cup Winners' Cup doesn't get any recognition. Only teams that won their domestic competition qualified.

raskolnikov

I don't get why UEFA Cup Winners' Cup doesn't get any recognition. Only teams that won their domestic competition qualified.

It did get credit back in the 90's, same with the uefa cup. More than the current Europa league.
The origina concept was pretty good pre bosman ruling.
Still the Europacups are overrated since they were much easier to win. Real gets very overrated for example due their trophy haul in the 50's.
It would be similair to the club world cup groing due to globalisation in the future to the biggest worldwide cuptournament and then us bragging to winning it 3 times 50 years earlier when it was 6 teams participating.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I always liked European Cup Winners Cup. It also translated like something special in my language [Cup of Cups].
Fact that Barca was good at it helped too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans