10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaOG

Banned
Question about that video: Messi says that going to La Masia as a kid was very difficult because he was far from his family and could only see them once or twice a year.

A bit later, one of the kids asks Messi to mention a few of his best La Masia memories. But Messi answers by saying that he didn't spend much time in La Masia because he slept with his parents.

That doesn't square! Weren't they far, in Argentina? Can someone explain?

Really neat clip by the way. Lucky lads.

F

Flavia

Question about that video: Messi says that going to La Masia as a kid was very difficult because he was far from his family and could only see them once or twice a year.

A bit later, one of the kids asks Messi to mention a few of his best La Masia memories. But Messi answers by saying that he didn't spend much time in La Masia because he slept with his parents.

His father went with him. The rest of the family stayed in Argentina.

dakt

His father was with him the whole time. His mother and the rest of the family were in Argentina.

Horatio

You're welcome

It's a mistranslation. He actually said 'mi padre' meaning father. The translator might have misheard it for 'mis padres'.
Messi swallows a lot of end consonants as part of his dialect. That could have made the mistake much easier to make for the translator.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Brilliant video.

Thank you Leo, for all the chills, for your goals, your trophies, your loyalty.. and above all, your honesty and pure love of the game :worthy:

I'm almost crying of joy, this guy is unrepeatable.

[youtube]j9u1Uj5CPmg[/youtube]

bismp

Brilliant video.

Thank you Leo, for all the chills, for your goals, your trophies, your loyalty.. and above all, your honesty and pure love of the game :worthy:

Best Messi compilation video i have ever seen...:cry:

Thank you Leo for all the brilliant moments,i will never forget them.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Brilliant video.

Incredible video, thank you for sharing, it really brought a tear to my eyes towards the end.
It also shows how important the choice of music is, it can break or make a vid.
As for lionel messi, there are no words, let's just enjoy him because it saddens me to say but we don't have much of him left, he's becoming 29 this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans