10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Yet another youtube compilation.... I could show Nicklas Bendter in a similar light. :coffee:

Haha, Bendtner don't need no youtube compilation to be the best :D

On a more serious note, there are hundres of "good" Messi comps, I've watched them all of course, but this one is really worth the share :wub:

Last edited:

Neeraj

Wow, what a great comp with great background score.

The really extraordinary part about him is how unique he is, in SO many ways. Footballing terms, nothing that can be said in words to accurately describe it; but the fact that he never cheats, never dives, plays for the team - and these aren't attributes that stand out when compared to all time great sportsmen - they are unique to sportsmen in general. My point is - not only is he unbelievably humble for someone who is GOAT, he is unbelievably humble for someone who is a person who has achieved something much more insignificant.

I was just thinking about this - staying humble when you became big and famous - you'd like to think you'd be like that as well if you were to ever get there, but the honest truth is, I don't think that's a given for 99% of the people. I mean, when I win something as stupid as my local bowling competition, I get a feeling of pride amongst my peers, and here we're talking about one of the most adored and gifted sportspersons of all time....It's actually quite baffling to me how one retains that level of humility.

I had to really keep myself from shedding a tear at the end of that comp, jeez, what am I going to do when he calls it quits..

ManusXavi

~M~ Magisterial
~E~ Eye boggling Moments
~S~ Silky Smooth Skills
~S~ Succulent like the taste of melting chocolate
~I~ Indescribable that we are alive as it is happening

Hardy

another wrongly disallowed goal, in the last year i think it's the third or four at least. Stop it jesus

vlad

bad game from him today, exepct disallowed goal, nothing, i had a feeling that barca is playing with 10 players.

Kohe321

Such a great goal cleared from the history books because of yet another wrong offside call from the linesman. Really frustrating how many of these goals are robbed from us lately. The replay shows that this was one of the clearer ones as well.

Good thing we won the game regardless.

bismp

Such a great goal cleared from the history books because of yet another wrong offside call from the linesman. Really frustrating how many of these goals are robbed from us lately. The replay shows that this was one of the clearer ones as well.

Good thing we won the game regardless.

I may overread it,but it seems that the assistant ref conveniently raises the flag when he sees that Messi scored.Or he just has slow reflexes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans