10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlad

ronaldo maybe know that this was for cruyff and that cruyff also did this, why do you attack guy for everything what he say even when you dont know what he thinks with that, he seems to me like a normal guy out of the pitch

Trickykid

ronaldo maybe know that this was for cruyff and that cruyff also did this, why do you attack guy for everything what he say even when you dont know what he thinks with that, he seems to me like a normal guy out of the pitch

I take it you didn't see his movie?

F

Flavia

If he thought Messi did it for Cruyff, cr would just say it. Nothing to be mysterious about. He obviously meant something else. "I know why he did it, but I won't say. think what you want". It's pretty clear.

Trickykid

I did and he came across well off the pitch in my opinion. Or just away from football.

I couldn't stomach more than 20-30 mins of it, and through the obviously staged manipulation of image, I found him to be all but leveled and "normal". Then again, that could be the standard of filthy rich megalomaniacs, of course.

JamDav1982

I couldn't stomach more than 20-30 mins of it, and through the obviously staged manipulation of image, I found him to be all but leveled and "normal". Then again, that could be the standard of filthy rich megalomaniacs, of course.

The football side of it was like that I think. The way they edited that CL final goals etc was a farce.

Although he came across as genuinely caring about his family and those around him and seemed to speak honestly.

Maybe you just watched the worst part.

Trickykid

The football side of it was like that I think. The way they edited that CL final goals etc was a farce.

Although he came across as genuinely caring about his family and those around him and seemed to speak honestly.

Maybe you just watched the worst part.

The movie as a whole was just a publicity stunt, portraying him as the demi god he himself seems to believe his is. From what I saw, we never saw a real human being, just the persona he and Mendez are trying to push on us.

raskolnikov

You cant take anything said in that docu as truth. Its a propaganda movie after all.
Still, you can never compare a footballers life to your own and label them normal. Relatively normal at best, they live in a bubble.

JamDav1982

The movie as a whole was just a publicity stunt, portraying him as the demi god he himself seems to believe his is. From what I saw, we never saw a real human being, just the persona he and Mendez are trying to push on us.

Thought you only watched first 20-30 mins?

I think I saw a real human being if you didnt thats fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans