10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
What? You can't be serious... search what cr said about Messi, after he won wc 2014 best player.

Help me out. =)

I enjoy making fun of the rival like any other here, but I don't want to be careful it not to happen under false pretenses.
It reminds me of that time where Ronaldo supposedly brought Neymar down in an interview when the quote was completely misquoted and he actually praised him when he didn't need to.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Ronaldo makes some snide remarks about Messi that just make him seem like a bit of a jealous bell end at times.

Hardly scum of the earth stuff to hope he dies but thats the level of obsession you get towards Ronaldo from some on here.

F

Flavia

Help me out. =)

I enjoy making fun of the rival like any other here, but I don't want to be careful it not to happen under false pretenses.
It reminds me of that time where Ronaldo supposedly brought Neymar down in an interview when the quote was completely misquoted and he actually praised him when he didn't need to.

I saw the video of him trashing Messi to a portuguese show. In short, cr said he'd go to prison if he said what he thinks about Messi winning the wc14 award.

Horatio

You're welcome
I saw the video of him trashing Messi to a portuguese show. In short, cr said he'd go to prison if he said what he thinks about Messi winning the wc14 award.

Not to go off-topic too much but I don't consider Ronaldo a Messi hater or something in that vein. If he legitematily believed Messi not deserve it I can appreciate him being honest about it.
Aside from him there were a lot of people that felt that Messi didn't deserve it, the award created a lot of controversy.

At the same time Ronaldo also confesses that he would like to have Messi's left leg. The guy doesn't give props when he doesn't think it's earned, the same way he does if he feels it is in place.

F

Flavia

Not to go off-topic too much but I don't consider Ronaldo a Messi hater or something in that vein. If he legitematily believed Messi not deserve it I can appreciate him being honest about it.
Aside from him there were a lot of people that felt that Messi didn't deserve it, the award created a lot of controversy.

At the same time Ronaldo also confesses that he would like to have Messi's left leg. The guy doesn't give props when he doesn't think it's earned, the same way he does if he feels it is in place.

He wasn't being honest about it... just trashing Messi, as if there was corruption involved in giving Messi that wc best player award. A few years ago he was more of his true self. These days cr plays the nice guy routine, in order to be more liked.

Horatio

You're welcome
He wasn't being honest about it... just trashing Messi, as if there was corruption involved in giving Messi that wc best player award. A few years ago he was more of his true self. These days cr plays the nice guy routine, in order to be more liked.

Well...help me out then and show me the video. Will make my life easier by not having to defend him lol.

KingLeo10

the king continues to rustle Cristiano even when he isn't outrightly outscoring and out-assisting him as he did for all those years. :messi:

F

Flavia

Well...help me out then and show me the video. Will make my life easier by not having to defend him lol.

Video is in portuguese. It's somewhere in this thread, or in one of Messi's threads in the archive section...

raskolnikov

Messi is not good enough to keep up with him in goals so he helps his buddy.
But rather than just letting him take the penalties, he does it this way to increase his assists, seem humble, avoid missing a penalty (you know, really miss it) and get praise for it.
Diabolical midget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans