10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
I thought Balon D'or was going to be for Neymar this year. But if Messi continues this and Neymar plays in a more supportive role like this it's going to go to Messi again lol.

Yes, it's only February.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I thought Balon D'or was going to be for Neymar this year. But if Messi continues this and Neymar plays in a more supportive role like this it's going to go to Messi again lol.

Yes, it's only February.

BdO or not, Messi is the GOAT and always will be.

No matter how many times Jaguedsomething reffers to Neymar as "GOAT" .. the reality is he's already 24, and still not even = to 19yrs old Messi :)

Neymar will have the same issue CR has, when Messi wants > BdO is for him, and for all culés I do hope Messi is up for the back to back trebble this season :D

Last edited:

raskolnikov

I'd like to know what's the record in a season on freekick's goal.

No way to know to be honest, buts its probably a guy like Juninho, Zico or Mihajlovic.
Messi has 24 career freekicks by the way at this point. He will probably end it at around 50 when he is done.

Last edited:

vlad

BdO or not, Messi is the GOAT and always will be.

No matter how many times Jaguedsomething reffers to Neymar as "GOAT" .. the reality is he's already 24, and still not even = to 19yrs old Messi :)

Neymar will have the same issue CR has, when Messi wants > BdO is for him, and for all culés I do hope Messi is up for the back to back trebble this season too :D

that is true, its silly compare messi to neymar, messi in neymar years was already compared to maradona, he was on top, neymar is on the right way but he will never be messi.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
No way to know to be honest, buts its probably a guy like Juninho, Zico or Mihajlovic.
Messi has 24 career freekicks by the way at this point. He will probably end it at around 50 when he is done.

And If I remember correctly,CR7 has the most scored free kicks in La Liga. I think it was him around 17,Roberto Carlos was 17 or 16. Messi had 14 or 15.

F

Flavia

[tw]699648827423219713[/tw]

[tw]699649998149935104[/tw]

[tw]699650776965074944[/tw]

MagIX

And If I remember correctly,CR7 has the most scored free kicks in La Liga. I think it was him around 17,Roberto Carlos was 17 or 16. Messi had 14 or 15.

If I remember well CR 17 goals/326 free kicks and Messi 15 goals/105 free kicks.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Amazing performance, and some dribbles and passes that spiked my hopes of the GOAT Messi being back soon !

It's only the beginning :worthy:

If you were subscribed to LionelMessi10i and were disappointed that he decided to retire, check out the guy who's video I posted. Same style, HD with commentary on goals and he makes comps for every game :D

Horatio

You're welcome
What the Fuck ?!! :facepalm:

This guy's ego is unmatched... go die you prick!

Vlom calm down. He might have meant it as a joke. I find it hard to believe Ronaldo would willingly bring Messi down at this point when they seem to have a respectful relationship.

F

Flavia

Ronaldo genuinely thinks Messi is pissed off at him having good number of assists.

Or he thinks Messi gave the goal to Suarez because of the pichichi. Although he intended to give to Ney, and Neymar also was the one to say "let's do it" to Messi, when the pk was awarded. His ego has no limits.

Vlom calm down. He might have meant it as a joke. I find it hard to believe Ronaldo would willingly bring Messi down. He has shown he admires the fella numerous times now.

What? You can't be serious... search what cr said about Messi, after he won wc 2014 best player.

JamDav1982

Or he thinks Messi gave the goal to Suarez because of the pichichi. Although he intended to give to Ney, and Neymar also was the one to say "let's do it" to Messi, when the pk was awarded. His ego has no limits.

Or he thinks both!

Wouldnt be surprised if he massively over thought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans