10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

I guess the chest one in the 2009 club world cup.

The graph is for La liga..

Motm today. I would like to see him shoot more from distance, he has a great conversion rate from outside the box.

The penalty situation is a joke now, hopefully this ends the debate and he takes them all unless he wants to give away some when the match is dead. It's a shame too as it would have been another hat trick. I know he doesn't care about stats or keeping up with Ronaldo but people like me certainly do :lol:

F

Flavia

I guess the chest one in the 2009 club world cup.

Those 301 goals are only in la liga. I have no idea which could be. The goal vs getafe(maradona-esque) was in the copa del rey, so it's not that one either.

messi-hand-goal.jpg

That was in the copa, can't be that one.

bismp

Hopefully he will score at least 30 goals this season.This means like ~=1 goal per game,so,assuming he stays healthy and in form,that will be easy for him.

He scored 28 goals in the 13/14 season,despite losing many matches like this year.Not nearly as bad as i remember.

Last edited:

Hardy

i start to think that during workout with penalty vs bravo and ter stegen all MSN has atrocious conversions :tata:

Catalan Fan

Why is Messi not that good at penalties?

He's an instinctive player, many left footed/left handed sportsmen and women are the same in that they just do the natural thing when it's free flowing, but he gets nervous when he has to stand and wait to take them.Free kicks are different, he's not expected to score them all, so less pressure.

It's hard to explain if your not left footed/handed though.

Horatio

You're welcome
He's an instinctive player, many left footed/left handed sportsmen and women are the same in that they just do the natural thing when it's free flowing, but he gets nervous when he has to stand and wait to take them.Free kicks are different, he's not expected to score them all, so less pressure.

It's hard to explain if your not left footed/handed though.

Why is that? I am interested to know.

Catalan Fan

I honestly don't know why, but if you look at lefties in sport they are mostly flair players who just act on instinct.They don't think about what they have to do, they just naturally do it.He's obviously a great example, he just automatically knows what he's going to do.

Other examples would be....

motorsport, Senna, Loeb, Rossi
tennis, McKenroe, Seles, Conners, Navratilova, Nadal
football, Maradonna, Charlton, Di Stefano, Maldini, Cryuff etc

Alen

I honestly don't know why, but if you look at lefties in sport they are mostly flair players who just act on instinct.They don't think about what they have to do, they just naturally do it.He's obviously a great example, he just automatically knows what he's going to do.

Other examples would be....

motorsport, Senna, Loeb, Rossi
tennis, McKenroe, Seles, Conners, Navratilova, Nadal
football, Maradonna, Charlton, Di Stefano, Maldini, Cryuff etc

Cruyff was a lefty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans