10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi983

89 (Suarez 40, Messi 27, Neymar 22)

And we still have at least 17 (or max. 22, if we qualify for CL final again) games to play. So with average of 2 goals per game they'll surpass 122 goals from last season.

yahudi

Those 301 goals are only in la liga. I have no idea which could be. The goal vs getafe(maradona-esque) was in the copa del rey, so it's not that one either.

That was in the copa, can't be that one.

Pretty sure the handball goal was home against Espanyol on the penultimate match day of 06/07. The one where Tamudo equalised in the added time and made Madrid champions.

That season was the one where high hopes were crushed brutally. First the Getafe drubbing after 5-2 home win, then losing out to Madrid on head-to-head.

F

Flavia

Pretty sure the handball goal was home against Espanyol on the penultimate match day of 06/07. The one where Tamudo equalised in the added time and made Madrid champions.

That season was the one where high hopes were crushed brutally. First the Getafe drubbing after 5-2 home win, then losing out to Madrid on head-to-head.

You're right. I confused his 2 maradona-esque goals. Terrible memories, hate Tamudo.

Hardy

seems like his connection with Neymar is not on the same level last year, much better with Suarez in this season.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I honestly don't know why, but if you look at lefties in sport they are mostly flair players who just act on instinct.They don't think about what they have to do, they just naturally do it.He's obviously a great example, he just automatically knows what he's going to do.

Other examples would be....

motorsport, Senna, Loeb, Rossi
tennis, McKenroe, Seles, Conners, Navratilova, Nadal
football, Maradonna, Charlton, Di Stefano, Maldini, Cryuff etc

Nadal?

Lefties are geniuses, especially when they're not "all left" (like writing with your right hand and playing football with your left foot)

All right all right i'm just describing myself.

Alik

Lefties are geniuses, especially when they're not "all left" (like writing with your right hand and playing football with your left foot)

All right all right i'm just describing myself.

Even better is when you write with your left and play football with your right.

T

townsend

Hi, im new here.. I was curious if someone had a video of injured messi walking on his crutches somewhere in barcelona (i think), earlier this season when he was injured..
He was in huge crowd of people and people where yelling "genio".. Does anyone have a link of that?

barcanuck

3152184100000578-0-The_Argentine_fires_in_his_first_and_has_now_scored_50_more_goal-m-101_1455792766095.jpg

Messi #300 in La Liga. If he had a 10 year career that would be 10 seasons @ 30 goals a piece. Insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans