10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Only two player with more goals then Messi in season are Suarez and C. Ronaldo, but Messi skipped two months, this is unbelievable.

Devils

Those passes are just fucking insane. Anyone who plays football in real life can truly understand just how difficult it is to make passes like that. Messi just makes it look so easy. Unbelievable.

Barcared

Those passes are just fucking insane. Anyone who plays football in real life can truly understand just how difficult it is to make passes like that. Messi just makes it look so easy. Unbelievable.

Picks passes out from eye level surrounded by defenders that most people can't pick out when watching on the TV. Unreal!! Probably his most underrated skill!

raki

did messi give suarez a piece of chocolate or something? :p

bbsimg145728306525670_316x180.gif

doping !!!

Messi

Picks passes out from eye level surrounded by defenders that most people can't pick out when watching on the TV. Unreal!! Probably his most underrated skill!
I agree. And also that pass is insanely difficult. Most people would either pass too short or give it too much weight and mane it impossible to control.

Total-Football

i feel very proud because i remember watching his first la liga goal live on tv.. the best player i ve seen though my football memory go back to 1994.. we are blessed guys ! imagine the dumb guys who dont watch barca how they would feel about their dumbness in 10 years from now

aki13

Can someone give me the link to the Messi stats page created by one of the fans on here? It has so many great stats. Was it Khaled?

Thanks in advance.

F

Flavia

[tw]706625367054946305[/tw]
filipe luis: "Messi is protected by the press, by the league, no one wants to see him out of the competition".

Can anyone be more full of :shit:? Still butthurt for a red he actually deserved. No shame.

Messi protected by the press :rofl1:
They've been trying to make him go away from spain for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans