10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

Sour grapes and it's so Obvious Dude was a ticking time bomb for most of the first half before his red card. he doesn't seem to pay attention to the press enough if he's making those outlandish statements considering how many attacks Messi has been enduring.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[tw]706625367054946305[/tw]
filipe luis: "Messi is protected by the press, by the league, no one wants to see him out of the competition".

Can anyone be more full of :shit:? Still butthurt for a red he actually deserved. No shame.

Messi protected by the press :rofl1:
They've been trying to make him go away from spain for years.

Idiot. Arda should think again if Luis is his best friend.

I didn't come here to waste time on that piece of shit though.
Messi had another brilliant match and looked very much fresh.
I just love watching him like that, brings up all those memories of vintage Messi.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What a loser Filipe Luis is.

Moreover, didn't he say something like his red card was deserved and the ref made the right call earlier in the interview? Then why came out saying something this stupid which contradicts what he said earlier? Does he know such a thing as logic? He made himself look like a fool.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Football will never be the same when Leo eventually hangs up his boots. We are really fortunate to live in his era

Total-Football

if football is the reason you commit a crime then your life is f**ed on too many levels.. i witness heated arguments because of barca madrid all the time here in morocco in coffe shops.. to ride or die for millionnaire athletes lol ignorance at its extream level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans