10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

I feel you, brother. His finishing was pretty good in his first season here. Scored against RM, Milan etc.
Then I don't know what happened, it just went to shit.

One season wonder finish.

Gaudi

It's easy to explain why he is the best by a long shot - he doesn't need to score or assist to be the best player on the pitch.

klc123

I feel you, brother. His finishing was pretty good in his first season here. Scored against RM, Milan etc.
Then I don't know what happened, it just went to shit.

I don't think many teams expect their fullbacks to weigh in with many goals tbh.

He's quick, he works hard, he does his job. Those lofted through balls that Messi so often pulls off are extremely difficult to control when running at full speed, never mind actually producing the finish. We just take it for granted every time top players like Neymar and Suarez make it look easy and tuck it away. In the modern game fullback is actually the toughest/most strenuous position on the pitch. I can't even imagine how difficult it is to try and remain composed when receiving difficult aerial passes like that, when you're already fatigued and have just pegged it 50 yards at full speed from the left back position. Managing to get there in the first place is a feat on its own.

El Flaco

[tw]706625367054946305[/tw]
filipe luis: "Messi is protected by the press, by the league, no one wants to see him out of the competition".

Can anyone be more full of :shit:? Still butthurt for a red he actually deserved. No shame.

Filipe Luis wasn't butthurt for the red card he got, the Brazilian said it was 100% correct.

Also, Filipe's comment on Messi in the tweet was taken out of context.
Found a translation over Filipe Luis' full quotes.

I admit it was a red card, the ref did not make an error. I went for the ball but in an aggressive way, with the foot up high and Leo was there. It was a fair red card.

It's a something that happens in every match but it was Messi. He's protected by the press, by the league. They don't want one of the best players of all time to be injured and not be able to play. I slept fine that night because I knew I didn't mean to cause him any harm.

Last edited:

Galning

Messi protected by the press has to be some sort of joke. Has he ever read some of the shite people write about him? Wasn't he doped? A fraud? A diver?...

Red card was fair, but it's something that happens every game so I only got it because it was Messi. Wuuuut? That doesn't even make sense.

F

Flavia

Filipe Luis wasn't butthurt for the red card he got, the Brazilian said it was 100% correct.

Also, Filipe's comment on Messi in the tweet was taken out of context.
Found a translation over Filipe Luis' full quotes.

I see no difference. Messi is not protected by the press or by lfp. He's still full of :shit:
He can be butthurt by the card, while saying he think it was fair. Or he wouldn't had said he got the red because it was Messi, and that it's something that happens every match. A player going with his studs up in that height, and saying he didn't mean to cause harm is funny. Poor innocent luis.

Stric

This is just ridiculous. This guy is an X-Men, the real Cyclops.

P.S. I hate Jordi Alba

C'mon now, hating a left back for not scoring in the rare chance he gets, but not hating forwards like Neymar or Suarez for the same reason, except they had many more opportunities and missed much more often.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
BbsImg14574071424133_357x190.gif

Munir: Who do I give the ball to??

BbsImg145740714852322_357x190.gif

Suarez (gesturing at Messi): Me? Nah, you take it (the PK)!

BbsImg14574071745844_357x190.gif

Messi: Uhhhhh???!!

:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans