10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Can someone tell him to bang them in like at the Bernaleo a couple of seasons ago, and not try to pass them into the goal? Please!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lol, he really knows how to put the foot of the pedal. Which is fine, I had just hoped he would score a couple more first.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Walk in the park and still dominant. The penalties suck though. No one cares if we score 6 or 7 against Getafe but Leo needs confidence for possible important penalties.

BarçaBarça

So typical of him to score a goal like that after missing a penalty. Plus some of those passes today was just pure class - really amazing :worthy:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Whata great man our Messi is. So unselfish in setting up his teammates and making everyone around him look better.

Thank you Messi :worthy:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
It's a bit frustrating in a funny way how Ronaldo would've been running all over the place trying to score 5, while Messi just starts walking and trying to assist his teammates when the game is over. It's also the reason why he will never win the Pichichi this season.

T

townsend

Made 6 or 7 clear cut chances, I think he tried to score a hattrick too, you could see he was going for it today.

His passing ability is just incredible. Best passer of the ball I've ever seen. And the vision, ooh boy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans