10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
This is way worse than travelling 10,000 km to a different continent just to party until 4 AM.

If you disagree with me, you have apparently lost your fucking mind. [MENTION=15731]Sumlit[/MENTION]

I cannot disagree, therefore my mind is intact.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I cannot disagree, therefore my mind is intact.

Are you trolling mate? How is having a relaxing time with family at a nearby mountain way worse than travelling halfway across the world for a 1-night party (might even have been 2 nights - check his Snapchat).

LordLichtenstein

In honor of the GOAT!

zMl9YbZ.jpg

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Are you trolling mate? How is having a relaxing time with family at a nearby mountain way worse than travelling halfway across the world for a 1-night party (might even have been 2 nights - check his Snapchat).

It's all about temperatures. Messi traveled to high temperatures environs that are ill-conducive to muscle and tissue recuperation and healing. Not to mention the risk of snow injury. Whereas Neymar traveled to warm and humid environs that are excellent for muscle relaxations.

Watch Neymar come back like a bullet next game and Messi be lethargic and slow.

BarcaOG

Banned
It's all about temperatures. Messi traveled to high temperatures environs that are ill-conducive to muscle and tissue recuperation and healing. Not to mention the risk of snow injury. Whereas Neymar traveled to warm and humid environs that are excellent for muscle relaxations.

I hope you're trolling. Else that's one of the dumbest things I've read on this forum. And a lot of nonsense is said here!

CatalinR10

:worthy:

Kragod

I hope you're right. That's one of the smartest things I've read on this forum. And a lot of knowledgeable facts are said here!

Messi983

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Messi family ❤️.. <a href="https://t.co/CbOSIZaQg5">pic.twitter.com/CbOSIZaQg5</a></p>— Leo Messi (@messi10stats) <a href="https://twitter.com/messi10stats/status/707615996702425088">March 9, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

Is this the first time they showed Mateo in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans