10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Messi slips but still manages to get past 2 defenders

[gfy]AjarWeakGorilla[/gfy]

200_s.gif

raskolnikov

My ultimate stat prediction is 700+ goals plus 300+ assists by the time he is done:p
It sick that he is already near 500 and 200 when not even 29.
Along with 7 ballon d'ors, 6cl, 11 liga's and a wc:cheers:

Last edited:

blaugrana1987

My ultimate stat prediction is 700+ goals plus 300+ assists by the time he is done:p
It sick that he is already near 500 and 200 when not even 29.
Along with 7 ballon d'ors, 6cl, 11 liga's and a wc:cheers:
I think he might win more then 6 CLs if we win it this year. Maybe 7 by the end of his career.

raskolnikov

I think he might win more then 6 CLs if we win it this year. Maybe 7 by the end of his career.

I hope so, winning cl is special though and most clubs only win it once every decade or not even at all.
Its already insane if you think about it that we won it 4 times in a decade. No team has done that in the cl era.
I would already be happy with one more cl in this messi era, 2 = very happy, 3+ = mindboggling.

kadeng

I hope so, winning cl is special though and most clubs only win it once every decade or not even at all.
Its already insane if you think about it that we won it 4 times in a decade. No team has done that in the cl era.
I would already be happy with one more cl in this messi era, 2 = very happy, 3+ = mindboggling.

its getting even more insane that we could have had all this numbers when you think about how we lost the two semi-finals against inter and chelsea... when i think about it..its still hurting. even more than tamudos goal :(

SKS-

Messi with another Messi performance:coffee:

74 Touches
86% Pass Accuracy
5 Long Passes
2 Through Passes
6 Key Passes
7 Dribbles
3 Assists
1 Goal

Last edited:
Status