10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
i personally believe that the distance coevered is prolly the sinlge most imprortant stat football has to offer .. the more ground you cover the less your opponent has the space to move the ball around .. the more your players run = the more the holder of the ball has pass possibilities

I give you a F- on the dutch total football class, study hard for the next semester or I will fail you again.
But seriously, rinus michels would slap you so hard.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I give you a F- on the dutch total football class, study hard for the next semester or I will fail you again.
But seriously, rinus michels would slap you so hard.

Your trolling is weak and is found wanting.

The single reason Messi became arguably the greatest player to ever play football is because he runs more and covers more distance than anyone else on the pitch.

Try harder next time.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
because i personally believe that the distance coevered is prolly the sinlge most imprortant stat football has to offer ..

This is the single most important bullshit I have read since I joined the forum.

Messi can be calculated by the number of Kms ran, absolutely :coffee:

The single reason Messi became arguably the greatest player to ever play football is because he runs more and covers more distance than anyone else on the pitch.

Are you serious [MENTION=15731]Sumlit[/MENTION] or did you just forget the coffee smiley ?

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
this is a discussion we've had a thousand times already.

Ok Messi doesn't run when the tie is over, what do we do ? We sell him ?

After all, running is everything in this game, let's just put Matthieu in his position, he is fast.

Give me a break :)

Total-Football

well we cant do nothing about it :messi: .. Messi is the goat and nothing will change that we're just discussing football here .. i'm already looking forward to the next game .. and i'm sure Messi will do better than today .. because Atltico doesnt seem to loose too often

Kikan

On level for what type of games? Just what the fuck are you people smoking? He was by far our best CL player last year, and he is looking to continue just that. He had some of the best 3 months of the year EVER, and was playing head and shoulders above everyone else ever since Asspanyol draw in January. We won 2-0 at London, with both goals from Leo, and we were leading 1-0 till 60th minute today. Why would he run more if he knows tie is

a)finished

and

b)we play Villareal this weekend and can literally kill Liga with a win?

You guys are nonsensical. Guy is literally best CL player ever and the one that scored half of the goals against Arsenal and he has no stamina for this level?

finally something that makes sense .

barcanuck

messi.jpg

Neeraj

Being on the forum for a while, you can generally sense the mood the forum is going to be in and the kind of posts you're to expect, after watching a game. I did not see the Messi - running - km debate to take center stage after last night's game.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The downside to success like Barcelona have enjoyed over the past decade is the extra baggage of picking up the bandwagon fans who routinely embarrass cules with their abject assertions about the team & players

serghei

Problem with Messi when he has an average (or bad) game is that he doesn't work as hard as his teammates in offence, in order to compensate for his poor inspiration on the day with some extra effort. That's why it's slightly more annoying. Lucky for us that Messi having an off game is such a rarity these days. Besides, no one is perfect.

Last edited:

Kuchi

Messi knows when to pick his battles, if he's fit, he'll make full use of his effort when critical or trophy is in discussion. If he can produce the Bayern magic again this season (also referring to the Cup final) he can sit on his ass against mid tier teams, literally.

xavisionary

As an absolute neutral, it is hilarious to see you moaning about the greatest player of all time not covering any blade of grass like Kante. I bet you go to to the Louvre and moan that the Mona Lisa isn't miserable enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans