10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Christ. This thread after a slighty off game is really something. He won us this in the first leg. Didn't need to go full GOAT tonight. Too many games for that.

NotInHere

This was a horrible match by Messi? :VdB: a horrible match would be him walking and not getting involved in the buildup of the team for the whole game.. He did the opposite of that today..

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Paced himself but still shifted a gear up or two when needed.
Anyone has a gyf from the awesome tackle he did in our own box towards the end of the game?
Oh and the goal was insane, how do you chip someone standing from so close with your left foot.

*damn our mods, they banned the troll already, let us have some fun with them, it's gonna be 1 year till we spank them again.

Last edited:

blaugrana1987

Lol he literally doesn't have stamina for these types of games. Arsenal was all over the place.
Looked to me no one was really running. Suarez was rested yet looked very indifferent. Neymar looked most lively out of them all, and he was "partying". There is no need to get excited, and no he didn't suddenly lost stamina he had don't kid yourself.

Total-Football

Looked to me no one was really running. Suarez was rested yet looked very indifferent. Neymar looked most lively out of them all, and he was "partying". There is no need to get excited, and no he didn't suddenly lost stamina he had don't kid yourself.

Messi run 7.9 Km which is abysmal for this level .. but your call is right .. neymar also had poor physical game and th rest of the players .. and no ! the circumstances of the match wre by no means tight .. at 1-1 it was intense and the fans felt the pressure .. we need to sort ourslelves out physically because against the big guns all the talents in the world is not enough .. we screwed bayern 3-0 last year because we were in their face physically despite having all the natural talents god has to offer

dakt

Who said he lost stamina? I said his stamina is not on the level for these types of games.

raskolnikov

How much did he run in 2011? those 8 km only the gk moves less runs are why him turning Xavi post 30 is crazy. Xavi had Kenian lungs compared to Messi:p
I dont mind the pacing and bursts of pace though as long as he turns it up when it really matters.

F

Flavia

Messi run 7.9 Km which is abysmal for this level .. but your call is right .. neymar also had poor physical game and th rest of the players .. and no ! the circumstances of the match wre by no means tight .. at 1-1 it was intense and the fans felt the pressure .. we need to sort ourslelves out physically because against the big guns all the talents in the world is not enough .. we screwed bayern 3-0 last year because we were in their face physically despite having all the natural talents god has to offer

Messi plays like that since forever. Strange so many haven't got used to it yet, and complain he doesn't run. It won't change, he paces himself thru games, putting an extra shift when needed. And more often then not he bails us out.

Total-Football

Messi plays like that since forever. Strange so many haven't got used to it yet, and complain he doesn't run. It won't change, he paces himself thru games, putting an extra shift when needed. And more often then not he bails us out.

well i respectfully desagree sir .. u cant possibly Watch a game from 2005 to 2012 and tell me messi runs the exact distance as nowadays .. he used to run at least like the average forward ( 9.5 km to 10 km ) .. those are not simply numbers .. coaches pay huge attention to them because they matter .. just go back with your memory to 2011 for example and you would be surprised at how many runs messi used to make behind the defenders for xavi and iniesta .. Off the ball runs !!

people get super defensive when it comes to messi and it's understandable , not only he's the goat, but our very goat !!! but to me if we are discussing football nobody is exempt .. and only god knows why messi has such a low stamina it could be related to some health thing .. we dont really know .. i know one thing for sure , it's not tactical and it's not optimal

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Yeah Flavia, sir, your excuses are transparent and without substance.

Messi is lazy and lacks stamina. The proof is today's game and is irrefutable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans