10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Yeah. He did. There's a video of her in RM slippers and with a cast on her hand. Leo's bullshit detector was working, found out the madridista and neutralized her.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Fair point. I think the biggest clue was when she grew white as a sheet when Messi struck her.

And that really was a giveaway that she's a Blanco.

AnnieSureshot

If she was sticking her hand out to avoid it touching her face our arms would be a lot higher than where she was just simply sticking her hand out

It's really hard to say from the footage where her hand was, but I'm assuming that most people in the world are normal, and have normal reactions and likely she thought the ball would hit her or someone near her and stuck her hands out to deflect it - just like everyone around her did.
Something bad happened to her and people are jumping on her for some reason. I've read on some webpage some idiots accusing her of faking it or over-reacting, like becoming white as a sheet is something people can do on call.

Last edited:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
[MENTION=20141]AnnieSureshot[/MENTION]

Get back to work :lol:

On topic:

It's a natural reaction and that was a strong hit by Messi. She's a skinny woman and they tend to break quite easily. I guess she hasn't drank enought of that Blanco drink enough... MILK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans