10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaugrana1987

They fixed (kind of) the field. I see Marca is having collective ejaculation on thoughts Messi doesn't make it to El Classico, but he will be there no doubt. Can't wait for tomorrow and Leo's match.

Egert

Estonian Culé
ARG game starts 01:30 in the morning for me :lol: Not sure if I am able to catch it live, but I'll try to.

Barack Obama (president United States): "My daughters already met pope Francis, and now they want to meet Messi. I couldn't yet arrange it."

Last edited:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Why so much hate for Obama :lol:

I think I'll go to sleep earlier and wake up for the game. The Estonia vs Norway game is probably going to be dull and make me miserable, I'll need a dose of Messi after that... Unless our captain and saviour Ragnar Klavan dribbles past 3 players and scores a 30m beauty... or Kostja Vassiljev... oh why am I dreaming... the team has looked so bad imo, I didn't even get myself a ticket for the game...

Hardy

I feel so bed for him, watch him with this disgrace team and stupid dumbass retard players is fucking frustrating

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Leo Messi failed to have a single shot on goal for the first time IN 117 GAMES for ARG.

If the "target" was in the sky DiMaria would have had a hat-trick.

The only one (again) with some good plays and acceleration, but no one gives the ball back, they prefer to get themselves in a tight space and shoot in a needle-wide angle.

RevoTeller

If the "target" was in the sky DiMaria would have had a hat-trick.

The only one (again) with some good plays and acceleration, but no one gives the ball back, they prefer to get themselves in a tight space and shoot in a needle-wide angle.

Completely agree.
Di Maria is an overrated headless chicken.

F

Flavia

Completely agree.
Di Maria is an overrated headless chicken.

He was better under sabella. But Tata likely tells him to be like that. And involve Messi less too, as he once said when he was Barça's coach. Afa is filled with corrupt old fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans