10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
How do such a rich people have audicity to cheat and break law with taxes when they are worth hundreds of millions of dollars? Its completely beyond me...

This better not be reason for him to be disinterested tomorrow as well. Whole season could go into toilet...

That. That is like some shitty plot by Uncle Flo :lol: We lose El Clasico, that just gives RM a bit of pride back and now they need to ruin our season.
I'm not saying this all case is made by uncle Flo, I'm not that idiotic, it'd just fit to a script of an awful book where Uncle Flo is the leader of the world.

If this thing starts affecting Leo, and thus our team I don't know what I'm going to do.

Anyway, as I said in my opening post regarding this matter, this whole thing explains how he looked on fire for argentina but couldn't take 2 steps for barca 3 days later.

Probably why he tried to WWE Pepe too.

Total-Football

greedy f**s .. you got people making Under 500 dollars per mounth and paying every penny of taxes .. and on the other hand those greedy multi millionaires billionaires whetever the hell tryanna dodge the taxes pathetic .. i'm not talking about messi or anyone in particular .. all of them

vlad

i dont feel sorry for messi and his family, they knew what they are into, if they are guilty, they should be charged, like any other normal person who doesnt pay taxes, if this affect his performance on the pitch its all his fault and barca as a club will suffer, same thing with neymar, all the fans who attend matches and pay to watch this player every weekend also buying shirts and must watch uninterested messi who is affected with this thing same as neymar, i just feel sorry for them. Just cant understand how can so rich family can be so greedy, just cant.

Total-Football

i dont feel sorry for messi and his family, they knew what they are into, if they are guilty, they should be charged, like any other normal person who doesnt pay taxes, if this affect his performance on the pitch its all his fault and barca as a club will suffer, same thing with neymar, all the fans who attend matches and pay to watch this player every weekend also buying shirts and must watch uninterested messi who is affected with this thing same as neymar, i just feel sorry for them. Just cant understand how can so rich family can be so greedy, just cant.

they dont say money is the roots of all evil for nothing Buddy .. it's like the more you make the more you want .. Bayern's chairman Uli Hoenes did something similar .. what's even sickening is that those celebrities get away with it or get extreamly Priviliged treatement .. Uli was released during daytime and he only went to prison at 6pm lmao .. i ve never seen anything like that

F

Flavia

If this is true, it'll be really disappointing. They're denying it's true, so I'll wait to see what happens.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
they dont say money is the roots of all evil for nothing Buddy .. it's like the more you make the more you want .. Bayern's chairman Uli Hoenes did something similar .. what's even sickening is that those celebrities get away with it or get extreamly Priviliged treatement .. Uli was released during daytime and he only went to prison at 6pm lmao .. i ve never seen anything like that

Night time imprisonment is actually quite common.

bismp

If this is true, it'll be really disappointing. They're denying it's true, so I'll wait to see what happens.
Ofc they are going to deny it.They will use the "innocent until proven guilty" type of argument.There is in fact a slight chance that he is actually innocent,but taking into consideration his past,i wouldn't bet on it.

Damn,this couldn't happen in a worse time.

F

Flavia

Ofc they are going to deny it.They will use the "innocent until proven guilty" type of argument.There is in fact a slight chance that he is actually innocent,but taking into consideration his past,i wouldn't bet on it.

Damn,this couldn't happen in a worse time.

They have also been target of many smears campaings in the past, though. You can't believe anything as soon as they're reported.

bismp

They have also been target of many smears campaings in the past, though. You can't believe anything as soon as they're reported.
True,but isn't this a worldwide scandal involving many athletes,celebrities,millionaires etc?Why would they add Messi's name to that list?

F

Flavia

Yannik

The claim doesn't come from only El Confidencal, they are just refering to the same source that everyone is quoting. Which is ICIJ and Süddeutsche Zeitung. The latter have been the guys who leaked it and ICIJ have made the list and sent the results to the newspapers who were then publishing it.

F

Flavia

The claim doesn't come from only El Confidencal, they are just refering to the same source that everyone is quoting. Which is ICIJ and Süddeutsche Zeitung. The latter have been the guys who leaked it and ICIJ have made the list and sent the results to the newspapers who were then publishing it.

El confidential claimed the use for the offshore party was for "setting up a tax fraud network". Owning an offshore company is not a crime per se.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans