10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He fucked up time after time, bad passing and just run straight into Atletico players loosing the ball - than just casually walked around in the overcrowded middle. Seriously, a couple of months ago MSN switched positions, stretched defences and helped each other out - now I just have flashbacks of our worst games the last 8 years.
Anyway, if this is down to the tax problems I'm actually not defending Messi anymore - he makes like 20-30M, pay your fucking taxes and play football.

blaugrana1987

Lol at reactions. Guy was COMFORTABLY our best player this year. Plays two games below his standard and here comes "sick and tired of defending him" like he played for 3 months like that.

Not to mention he played his heart out for Argentina. Some of you are fucking dumb srsly.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Sick and tired of defending him so I'd just call a spade a spade: What's up with the mood/effort swing, Messi?? Why don't you give your all like you said you would? What the heck was that in the first half? PATHETIC. The 2nd half shows you clearly held it back and did not give your 100% in the first half.

I was really holding back my disappointment after the Clasico loss but this is just too much. He needs to give the same amount of effort he gives to Argentina to FC Barcelona. It is almost customary to expect these days that he would not show up when some of the most important games come around. I don't know if it is his mental swing or something else. Too bad.

You lost it mate. Not giving to Barça what he gives to Argentina ? Are you for real ?

Clearly him being in the middle, be it his decision or lucho's is not working :(

aaron101

Sooner or later this season, he's gonna get injured or just get exhausted and not play to his best. He needs to sit on the bench next game.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You lost it mate. Not giving to Barça what he gives to Argentina ? Are you for real ?

Clearly him being in the middle, be it his decision or lucho's is not working :(

It could be the formation, but at least to me he clearly didn't show the same amount of effort he did in the last two games compared to what he did for Argentina last two weeks.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
he said himself he cant get to his best if problems offside the pitch.

im not expecting any magic of him until the panama shit is resolved

He can't blame anybody but himself now, an we as Barca fans should not have to deal with this. How fucking hard is it to pay the taxes, its not like he and his family are starving.

Gamegod

Always looks like he couldnt care less about the game, its absolutely worrying in a cl quartefinal. This guy definitely doesnt give 100 percent and i really wanna know why that is.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Messi not performing well ----> Shitstorm

It's a very obvious pattern here in this thread for quite a long time :lol:

And @Luftstalag14 I've noticed you getting very paranoid lately. Relax buddy. There are ups and downs in and for everything and Messi is not immune to that. I'm sure Messi will start doing well again very soon though.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
he said himself he cant get to his best if problems offside the pitch.

im not expecting any magic of him until the panama shit is resolved

That's bad news for us then because it is not going to be resolved any time soon. When is his court date?

serghei

I don't think he had such an awful game. But to me it's pretty clear that he isn't carrying Barca this year, just like he didn't carry Barca last season. We are a team. We can win big games with Messi and we can win big games without him, or when he plays badly, or doesn't do something extra-special. It's a good thing for the future.

kollegah

He can't blame anybody but himself now, an we as Barca fans should not have to deal with this. How fucking hard is it to pay the taxes, its not like he and his family are starving.

tbh i dont give a ***t if he pays his taxes.
But i know that he plays like a sleeping pill if he has private problems.

remember the 2 games against athletico when they knocked us out of CL

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
He just came back from Internationals, he's tired. He can take it a bit easier now for a few days and get his mind and body in the right note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans