10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

CfXxuVrWAAAZ5xU.jpg

Well said. Haha.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
panama isn't on his mind stop fucking making that dumb excuse. also why do you guys always assume he's tired every single game.

First, do you rly think being the front face on pretty much every newspaper and magazine all over the world for a huge case of tax fraud doesn't bother him? What planet do you live on?
Second, you neither believe that case is affecting him nor that he's tired, so you just think messi is lazy? You will not be long in this forum my friend, let me tell you that.

footyfan

Calma, calma
First, do you rly think being the front face on pretty much every newspaper and magazine all over the world for a huge case of tax fraud doesn't bother him? What planet do you live on?
Second, you neither believe that case is affecting him nor that he's tired, so you just think messi is lazy? You will not be long in this forum my friend, let me tell you that.

You're still here so he has hope

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He is obviously concerned about everything that's going on about tax case.

Now if that affects his football or not is up for debate. I reckon it does. Once he's back home from training and games he's a person like you and me.

Total-Football

Again with the running? Thats your argument for everything. Btw against Nigeria he only played 60 minutes. Don't know what his current CL-average is but in 10-11 and last year it was around 8,5 km per game wich is perfectly normal for him and has been his average for years.

8.5 is fine .. to me those numbers have meaning it shows if the player is physically fine or isnt .. against Arsenal away he had an excellent game and looked sharp .. guess what , he run 8.4 km against the gunners .. so it's easy to distinguish where he at physically just by looking up how much he run .

mark1nhu

Yeah, he was poor for the last two games, especially completely ignoring the RW position...

But it's obviously that a huge scandal like Panama Papers can bother him and affect his performance (focus is something big in every sport).

Let's not kid ourselves on that matter.

vlad

tax case is only his and his father fault, thats the truth, with panama, its nothing proven yet, but if he is sure that nothing is wrong then he should not be worried, but now, only team suffers because of that in most strongest part of season.

edit: same thing with neymar, i just have zero tolerance when ilegals thing are going.

Last edited:

lmcr17

i do think it bothers him i dont think hes lazy

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Yes it probably affects him, and yes he's human - but having personal problems because somebody close passed away or you're splitting up with the mother of your kids etc is excusable. But this whole mess is on Messi and his entourage, it's pure greed and I don't have an sympathy for this sort of nonsense. And now the team has to suffer, it's unfair and inexcusable.
And btw, it wouldn't surprise me one bit of Ney and some of our other players are involved in similar setups. I get it, if they don't keep the money some other greedy and corrupted politican or official will pocket the money. But all this greed is fu***ing everything up. Making tons of money from the club, Nike/Adidas and all other sponsors is not enough? Well **** off!

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Yes it probably affects him, and yes he's human - but having personal problems because somebody close passed away or you're splitting up with the mother of your kids etc is excusable. But this whole mess is on Messi and his entourage, it's pure greed and I don't have an sympathy for this sort of nonsense. And now the team has to suffer, it's unfair and inexcusable.
And btw, it wouldn't surprise me one bit of Ney and some of our other players are involved in similar setups. I get it, if they don't keep the money some other greedy and corrupted politican or official will pocket the money. But all this greed is fu***ing everything up. Making tons of money from the club, Nike/Adidas and all other sponsors is not enough? Well **** off!

I agree with this but if you think this from their side, meaning a middle class family who suddenly got rich, it makes sense to dodge taxes.
Their accounting firm probably told them that the really rich people are evading taxes in countries like panama and they probably thought "wow these billionaires are doing that and the government expects me to pay 40% of my earnings? yeah right".
What I mean to say is that the messi's were greedy but the system is also at fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans