10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Spot on about Messi being marked heavily.
Just imagine if Atlético had a luxury to play their standard defence. There would be even less space for Suarez and Neymar and Barca would have struggled way more.

I am not defending him covering 7kms though. FIFA virus was hard but one would still expect a bit more.

gasgas

We won 11 vs 10.

11 vs 11 atletico was better, ahead and messi was invisible.
Red card aside, atleti was winning this :cry:

I am really troubled by 11 vs 11 against atletico at the calderon

gasgas

We won last 7/8/9 times so what.
Doesn't mean anything if you lose/draw.
Those are just pre-match probabilities.
What's more important is the present match.
If you play bad there's no room for that

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I don't know why you guys keep saying he's tired.
He just doesn't want to play football with all the stuff happening, his head is somewhere else and not in the pitch.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
He'll get his head straight. It's just been a few days. But I think he's just a bit tired after that int. break and traveling long distances.

We won 11 vs 10.

11 vs 11 atletico was better, ahead and messi was invisible.
Red card aside, atleti was winning this :cry:

I am really troubled by 11 vs 11 against atletico at the calderon

They'll just get a red card there too... it's almost mandatory for them when playing vs us.

gasgas

He'll get his head straight. It's just been a few days. But I think he's just a bit tired after that int. break and traveling long distances.

They'll just get a red card there too... it's almost mandatory for them when playing vs us.
What if they don't :tata:

dakt

Spot on about Messi being marked heavily.
Just imagine if Atlético had a luxury to play their standard defence. There would be even less space for Suarez and Neymar and Barca would have struggled way more.

I am not defending him covering 7kms though. FIFA virus was hard but one would still expect a bit more.

OK, so we don't have a recipe against Atletico. We can only hope for a RC on their side.

Kuchi

Play on the left for fuck sake, don't care about taxes, km run, just play on the left, cut inside and wreak havoc.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I was referring to their standard defence vs. other teams where they don't double up on player like Messi.

My comment was irrelevant to red card.

Hardy

so he's tired in all big match this year, funny because i knew that he save his legs for the most important games :tata:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans