10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Bench him. He wants to play, maybe it'll motivate him.

I think you would have to bench the whole team, because no one is performing at the moment. Messi is a human, can't carry the team when all our players are out of form.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
bro, you gotta stop trolling at some point. messi was abysmal, as was neymar. there is no discussion about main guy or not.

Ofc he's terrible, if he wasn't we wouldn't be losing points left and right, when did I say otherwise?
I'm just saying that to prove that I was right on this particular debate, neymar is not on this level, he will never become that great.

FC B

Man... this is not Messi.

Poor form and fatigue are somewhat understandable up to a point but what about the freaking lack of any kind of desire to perform ?!! That's what's bothering me the most about him lately especially in this match.

KingLeo10

Ofc he's terrible, if he wasn't we wouldn't be losing points left and right, when did I say otherwise?
I'm just saying that to prove that I was right on this particular debate, neymar is not on this level, he will never become that great.

neymar would be lucky to even hit ronaldinho level, forget about ever reaching messi's level. i'm just saying that this discussion isn't really the point of concern right now, as both of the south americans are playing like clowns.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I think you would have to bench the whole team, because no one is performing at the moment. Messi is a human, can't carry the team when all our players are out of form.

Then bench the whole team. It's a horror show what's going on out there, might as well play Barca B there and lose than let the main team squeeze itself out of juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans