10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Man... this is not Messi.

Poor form and fatigue are somewhat understandable up to a point but what about the freaking lack of any kind of desire to perform ?!! That's what's bothering me the most about him lately especially in this match.

I don't think we can measure desire easily, or that this is the problem. His problem seems more due to being tired and lacking sharpness. Before the international break he was fine.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think we can measure desire easily, or that this is the problem. His problem seems more due to being tired and lacking sharpness. Before the international break he was fine.

Tata squeezed all his happiness, desire and form out of him. :pep:

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
neymar would be lucky to even hit ronaldinho level, forget about ever reaching messi's level. i'm just saying that this discussion isn't really the point of concern right now, as both of the south americans are playing like clowns.

I agree with that although you should fix your post cause all 3 of them play badly not just the 2.

utility73

Messi still looked tired and without much motivation. Still had a couple of chances, too bad he missed them all.

FC B

It is hard to measure it but it's quite rare that I spot this lack of urgency in his finishing and in his attitude. He looked too relaxed in front of the goal and started running faster by the 75th minute. I'm convinced he is tired but I've seen him fatigued many times by now and rarely being this poor and seemingly unmotivated.

vlad

on top of that, he lost the ball on the center and behind him was only bravo, referee give a foul, but it wasnt, so not only that he fucked up chances he could easly give ball for second real goal.

NotInHere

Even when he switched to the rw position he didnt look lively at all, he was just trying to make his usually throughballs but this time he didnt make them with precision

F

Flavia

It is hard to measure it but it's quite rare that I spot this lack of urgency in his finishing and in his attitude. He looked too relaxed in front of the goal and started running faster by the 75th minute. I'm convinced he is tired but I've seen him fatigued many times by now and rarely being this poor and seemingly unmotivated.

This is the most tired I've seen him, since Tata's season. Strange because he was injured for 2 months. But I think he's not that disciplined with his diet. Just what I think, not everyone is able to stick to diets easily.

Total-Football

saving himself for what this time ?? hein ?? time to get real .. tell messi to play intensity and get subbed in the 70 th minute .. the guy doesnt have 90 minutes in his legs anymore .. it's best for him and the whole time to play an intense 70 minutes with a couple of runs and go to the bench and let someone fresh in ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans