10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeloBarca

He has declined in some areas, but compensated it with by becoming better in other areas.
He doesnt dribble and accelerate past 2-3 players like he could do with ease 4-5 years ago, if he dribbles its mostly sideways.
But his passing is now much better.
Although it might be an effect with us lacking a playmaker, making Messi taking on that role.
If he could actually stay further up, he might do it more.

BarcaOG

Banned
I really hope Messi shows some energy against Atleti. I have to say it's been very frustrating to see him strolling about essentially not giving a fuck.

Kohe321

I really hope that the reason Messi has been playing more centrally again is due to him being completely out of energy. That is at least a somewhat legit excuse, the other option is far worse - that Lucho has regressed tactically back to what didn't work before.

Here's hoping Messi has gotten some rest and tweaked his diet properly and can start an upwards trend physically again. Him before and after the game against Bolivia with Argentina has been like night and day. Though it is understandable after playing every game and traveling as much as he has. He isn't a robot.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I really hope we don't get to see that horrible setup again ! Please leo go back on the right I beg of you! :worthy:

Kikan

There is a dip in form everywhere and messi is not exception . Neymar seems to either get stuck on the line , or lose the ball or make his predictable cut to the right for reasons i failed to understand .

Jaguar

Flair Trait
This guy is my hero I just want to see him do well, really missing the best of Messi and I hope he unleashes a masterclass performance soon, hopefully on Wednesday night. Come on buddy!

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
yXUkQQZ.jpg

PS : I love this traning kit, gotta get me one of these :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans