10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

kollegah

yXUkQQZ.jpg

PS : I love this traning kit, gotta get me one of these :wub:

damn, these standard posts.

why no fighting spirit post or something (i mean messis post)

Lomar1o

if you are expecting magic from messi or barca.. don't. as long as he plays central im okay if we barely manage to go through.

bismp

He has to prove who is the best in the world tommorow.He has to lead the team like he did many times in the past.

Kill the boy Leo.Kill the boy and let the GOAT be born

PrRan

He needs to have the eagerness Ronaldo has shown today, for every match until the end of the season. Really hope he does!

raskolnikov

yXUkQQZ.jpg

PS : I love this traning kit, gotta get me one of these :wub:

I always think that with superstars like Messi (especially introverts) its just some pr guy typing this up rather then he himself.
He is probably oblivious and just relaxing with some red meat and coke waiting for the game tomorrow.

dakt

What if he scores only one goal tomorrow and lead us to victory......"yeah, but CR scores more goals". That is how I would sum up this "rivalry"

vlad

I always think that with superstars like Messi (especially introverts) its just some pr guy typing this up rather then he himself.
He is probably oblivious and just relaxing with some red meat and coke waiting for the game tomorrow.

yes, probably true, dont know about "red meat and coke" part:lol:

Alik

Pique needs to fire his PR guy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans