10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBZ8800

Man can u already stop with the myths would you .. he's 28 and the walking low energy thing occured since 2013 .. exhausted before that .. exhausted for what ? for walking during matchs against the like of Getafe or exhausted because he got 2 months to rest due to injury .. or was he the only player in the world that got to play for the national team .. instead of asking some rational questions about his fitness people create those therories that dont make any sene .. i'm sorry

He will be 29 in 60 days.
Messi has naturally lower stamina, like Rakitic.
Rakitic is dead tired always around 60th minute, even though he was 27 and 28 aged in these 2 seasons.

If you think that Messi is a youngster with 27 or 29 years, well, I disagree.
Each person is different and some lose pace/acceleration and stamina aged 25, some at the age 28, some at the age 32...

klc123

Well said. The humiliating defeat three years ago at the hands of Bayern broke my heart but we did fight, at least we tried so I had no hard feelings at all, the defeat only solidified and reinforced my identity as a Barca fan.

But performance like today's or the last several ones to be exact, embodied by Messi's no-show today is really starting to chip away my affection toward this team, little by little.

I will support a team that loses but did so with giving their all, with their heads held high, not a team that gets engulfed by their complacency and carelessness. That is not respecting their fans and supporters. We don't deserve this.

That Bayern team a few years ago beat us fair and square.

Every game we have lost over the last few weeks, we have beaten ourselves.

We know that this team at their best are unstoppable, so seeing them play so badly is a real shame.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's just not playing him in the middle... It's playing the very same way as a team every single time, we have nothing to offer aside from our main plan...

blaugrana1987

Why just repeat and repeat the same mistake to let him play in middle.
Agree. If he wants to play there sub him the fuck out, it doesnt work.

Btw I'm 100% sure he has done illegal things in panama case. He also has court hearing in June as Tata said, his personal problems are starting to add up. Wouldnt surprise me if this completely fucks him up.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Man can u already stop with the myths would you .. he's 28 and the walking low energy thing occured since 2013 .. exhausted before that .. exhausted for what ? for walking during matchs against the like of Getafe or exhausted because he got 2 months to rest due to injury .. or was he the only player in the world that got to play for the national team .. instead of asking some rational questions about his fitness people create those therories that dont make any sene .. i'm sorry

Perhaps he is just physically weaker compared to your typical footballers. He is certainly imperfect, and this could be his Achilles' heel.

likeafire

Messi before tax leaks, brilliant. Messi after tax leaks, absolute shit.

Only deluding yourself if you don't think the tax thing has affected him.

Oh well, overtaken by Ronaldo again now, and Ronaldo will win the ballon dor again.

It was a good year and a half.

Alex-kun

That is not respecting their fans and supporters. We don't deserve this.

this, i agree, we don't deserve this, today everyone has played realy bad, Messi walk, Suarez e Neymar the only ones who have tried.

klc123

Griezman.

What?..

Ronaldo and Suarez are the most likely candidates for the Ballon dor imo.

Messi didn't have a single touch inside the opposition box today...That's pretty dire.

They were just as bad away to Wolfsburg.

There is a huge difference between trying to play and playing poorly, and playing poorly because you won't try. I have never seen a game where The Real front three start walking/strolling around the middle of the pitch, not interested in even making runs into space.

Last edited:

AzaR

Only thing that makes me angrier than seeing the poor performance tonight and seeing us crash out is some of the comments on these boards. He's the worlds best but sometimes breaking down 10 men just isnt possible. Let prey Pep does us a solid.

Total-Football

He will be 29 in 60 days.
Messi has naturally lower stamina, like Rakitic.
Rakitic is dead tired always around 60th minute, even though he was 27 and 28 aged in these 2 seasons.

If you think that Messi is a youngster with 27 or 29 years, well, I disagree.
Each person is different and some lose pace/acceleration and stamina aged 25, some at the age 28, some at the age 32...

low stamina is one thing and Messi's Stamina is another thing, it's something beyond low stamina, the reasons we dont know , i'm not blaming him or anything , it could be something related to injuries or a medication or anything , god only knows , i dont condemn messi personally for that , but for one who watchs football since at least 1994 , i'm dead sure that when you have a player with such stamin it f**ks your system up big time , it's very close to playing with 10 men at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans