10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
well i disagree .. the only time where messi impressed me was the game at the emirates .. he played his heart out , i thought the engine was powered on again i even started praying for our rivals , but than he turned it off after that

Are you sure you're paying your TV box ? I feel like you're watching the games encrypted :lol:

Be sure you are the only to have that opinion, it's just too bad for us you're on a loop since you signed up, but you barely ever make any sense.

Again, go check the Man Of the Match thread, and you'll see how many times, all of us here, thought Messi was the best of our players on the field.

All of us can't be wrong just so you can be right.

Total-Football

Are you sure you're paying your TV box ? I feel like you're watching the games encrypted :lol:

Be sure you are the only to have that opinion, it's just too bad for us you're on a loop since you signed up, but you barely ever make any sense.

Again, go check the Man Of the Match thread, and you'll see how many times, all of us here, thought Messi was the best of our players on the field.

All of us can't be wrong just so you can be right.

the truth hurts Buddy ..i put emotions aside when i analyse performances

Vlom

the truth hurts Buddy ..i put emotions aside when i analyse performances

It's not the truth if you're the only one thinking that against ALL of us on the forum voting after each and every game before you even joined, kiddo :)

He gives me that "the truth hurts" shit hahahaha who do you think you're talking to ? like you're gonna intimidate me, try harder.

DG0jvA7.jpg

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Neymar was a non factor today, except for a few defensive contributions he did nothing. I like the "distance covered" stat too, but it doesn't say much unless it's remarkably low, or remarkably high.

Vlom

Neymar was a non factor today, except for a few defensive contributions he did nothing. I like the "distance covered" stat too, but it doesn't say much unless it's remarkably low, or remarkably high.

Oh no no, according to this genius, Neymar was amazing today, best player in the world this season.

Messi was shit, and only barely was impressive to his highness Total-Football in one single game this entire season.

And don't even try to argue, it counts for shit that 1000 members all along the season, after each game voted, what HE thinks, is simply, the TRUUUTH !

:rofl1:

Total-Football

he's not playing to his standards these days i'm not blind i see it .. but my point was , unlike messi , even when playing relatively bad you can see the hunger and the frustration and that's what i want to see .. when messi aint playing good you see the indifference in his face and that's quite scary , messi's salary is 20 M+ god only knows bonuses and the same for Neymar , so there is a reason why we should be highly critical of these two , the idea of worshipping players ( not admiring ) is what irritates me , no one is exempt from criticism , i might disagree with your views about neymar but you wont see me shedding tears over that

Total-Football

[MENTION=19697]Vlom[/MENTION] the diagram you put together is made by barca fans , emotions would always play a factor considering his past with us .. i think at this point we are just repeating ourselves

Vlom

[MENTION=19697]Vlom[/MENTION] the diagram you put together is made by barca fans , emotions would always play a factor considering his past with us .. i think at this point we are just repeating ourselves

Exactly what I'm saying, you are telling us EVERYONE in here was wrong in his judgement and can't control their emotions when assessing Messi's games, except the grandiose, the one and only YOU.

How beautiful repartie from your side, this humbleness, this objectivity...

Oh my god it's too much... will you marry me ? :wub:

Vlom

Can you believe how obnoxious you sound ? saying that something all fellow culé members here opined about all along the season is totally wrong, because a noob that joined us yesterday thinks so ?

:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

Total-Football

Can you believe how obnoxious you sound ? saying that something all fellow culé members here opined about all along the season is totally wrong, because a noob that joined us yesterday thinks so ?

:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

i joined last year .. i have been watching football closely since at least 1994 , been a barca fan since 99 , there is a big chance i know about barca and football more than you even tho it may sounds arrogant , but you are the one who started with " you only joined yesterday" shit

Vlom

i joined last year .. i have been watching football closely since at least 1994 , been a barca fan since 99 , there is a big chance i know about barca and football more than you even tho it may sounds arrogant , but you are the one who started with " you only joined yesterday" shit

Be my guest, you probably do know more than me.

But what you do NOT, is know more than the entire forum ... hence why i used an external data than just my opinion to prove you were spouting bullshit.

It's basically you VS everyone else, and you keep saying you're the only one being right, and we're all just too emotional.

Think about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans