10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Back then Bayern just had superior team to us. Even with healthy roster I think Bayern would have been huge favourite. We got demolished by them.

,,demolished"

they scored 1 goal from offside and 1 from a foul in attack from muller to alba + messi was playing injured .

I don't take into consideration what happened in the returning leg since Messi didn't play at all , we played with fabregas up front and overall a lol worthy first 11.

With a full healthy Messi and a fair refereeing , it would have been more like 55%-45% for us.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Hope he plays on the right and as lively as he was for a part of the Valencia game, should be enough for us to win this game if others finish the chances.

Zidane121

Banned
The quicker Barcelona sell Messi to city the better, while his price tag will still be high so Barca can make a lot of profit, in 2-3 years it will skyrocket downwards.

Vlom

The quicker Barcelona sell Messi to city the better, while his price tag will still be high so Barca can make a lot of profit, in 2-3 years it will skyrocket downwards.

Thanx for the amazing advice, so generous of you :troll:

Zidane121

Banned
Thanx for the amazing advice, so generous of you :troll:

Look Messi just doesn't care anymore, he's won everything, so that would be the best thing for FC Barcelona looking at the future. Just look what happened in the last 5 games, 4 losses suddenly, Barca need to spend in the summer to get a better midfield and defenders and another replacement for Pedro.

Vlom

Look Messi just doesn't care anymore, he's won everything, so that would be the best thing for FC Barcelona looking at the future. Just look what happened in the last 5 games, 4 losses suddenly, Barca need to spend in the summer to get a better midfield and defenders and another replacement for Pedro.

Yes of course, for 4 bad games in the middle of a more than decent season, after a decade of loyalty, let's chip out Messi to City, just like that.

Go back on twitter or whatever RM forum you came out of :troll:

Zidane121

Banned
Yes of course, for 4 bad games in the middle of a more than decent season, after a decade of loyalty, let's chip out Messi to City, just like that.

Go back on twitter or whatever RM forum you came out of :troll:

Out of the Champions League, lost a 9 point lead in the League and now momentum is with Madrid who look favorites to win it, only Copa to play for. Is this what you want to happen every season? Changes need to be made.

Vlom

Out of the Champions League, lost a 9 point lead in the League and now momentum is with Madrid who look favorites to win it, only Copa to play for. Is this what you want to happen every season? Changes need to be made.

Madrid favourite to win LaLiga ? hahaha, good one troll, good one! :lol:

Messi will stay in Barcelona until he retires, and he'll still be your biggest nightmare until then :)

Zidane121

Banned
Madrid favourite to win LaLiga ? hahaha, good one troll, good one! :lol:

Messi will stay in Barcelona until he retires, and he'll still be your biggest nightmare until then :)

Have you seen the table? Madrid are only 1 point behind with 5 games to go and Barca not playing well, MSN only worked for 1 season it can't work every season. I want to see Barca do well, but this is not looking good for the future, Lucho might leave this season too.

Vlom

Have you seen the table? Madrid are only 1 point behind with 5 games to go and Barca not playing well, MSN only worked for 1 season it can't work every season. I want to see Barca do well, but this is not looking good for the future, Lucho might leave this season too.

Yes yes, you are totally right, the first rushed decision after 4 bad games should be to chip out the best player to ever wear blaugrana and that changed the history of the club, was a huge part in our trebble only a few months back to City! Seems legit ! :coffee:

And madrid are not winning LaLiga, there's a reason they only won 1 in the last 8 years, they always look favourite to their fans (like you), but they end up with nothing 9 times out of 10 :)

Total-Football

i can see Messi becoming our Raul at some point .. keeping him as a beau-geste for his past at the club . before Vlom looses his shit i'm not talking about today i'm saying at one point

Vlom

i can see Messi becoming our Raul at some point .. keeping him as a beau-geste for his past at the club . before Vlom looses his shit i'm not talking about today i'm saying at one point

Raul was sent away like a nobody, Messi will become our 2nd Xavi, we know better how to threat our legends thankfully.

Of course there will be a time where Messi will play less and less because of his age, and I'll be totally fine with it.

What I don't agree with is that that time is now, for 4 bad games, aged 28, after he scored 25-ish goals in jan/feb/march alone ... come on !

Ripsta

Looks disinterested. No desire to run at defenders, passing the ball off like a hot potato whenever he gets it.

He's played two months less football than everyone else. Even Messi shouldn't be exempt from a bit of stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans