10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

Cristiano wont have the golden boot or the pichichi going for him this time around(yet) so his chances of being the clear favorite for the ballon d'or aren't like before, if RM win the CL then Messi is gonna have to go bezerk in the Copa America.

Suarez can win it too if lets say uruguay wins the copa america and rm doesn't win the cl

CuleLife4Life

You guys are forgetting that the Euros are this summer. If Cristiano can pull them to the semis/final along with RM CL win, its his to lose. If they don't win CL but he wins the Euros, he will win it.

If they lose the Euros in like the quarters and lose CL, Messi needs to kill it this summer to win it.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
If they lose the Euros in like the quarters and lose CL, Messi needs to kill it this summer to win it.
Not at all if Messi wins the domestic double. If he can even add the Copa America to that, it's pretty much guaranteed. This all depends on Atletico, though. I don't trust them in a final so I'm not very optimistic. Portugal is fucking dogshite so not very worried about them flopping at the Euros.

NotInHere

You guys are forgetting that the Euros are this summer. If Cristiano can pull them to the semis/final along with RM CL win, its his to lose. If they don't win CL but he wins the Euros, he will win it.

He wont win the Euros, period.

and nobody remembers second or third places, if that was the case then Messi wouldn't have been heavily criticized after the world cup or the copa america.

RM has to win the CL or else Cristiano is out of the race

Ritchie

Not at all if Messi wins the domestic double. If he can even add the Copa America to that, it's pretty much guaranteed. This all depends on Atletico, though. I don't trust them in a final so I'm not very optimistic. Portugal is fucking dogshite so not very worried about them flopping at the Euros.

Portugal have an easy group for Penaldo to rack up his stats. Got a good chance for the golden boot. It's also a wide open tournament this year.

Messi has to beast Copa America and Argentina have to win it. It doesn't matter how good Messi is though with bottle jobs like Higuain and Aguero in the team.

J

Jamie Cal

Not really. If Atleti win the CL then there's no chance Ronaldo gets it.

bismp

It doesn't matter how good Messi is though with bottle jobs like Higuain and Aguero in the team.
To be fair,although Messi carried the team offensively,in neither of the 2 tournaments was he in GOAT mode(with the exception of 1-2 matches)

xXKonan

Ch9uAK2XAAA84dn.jpg:large

He looks great with the beard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans