10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakt

He looks like a hobo. My eyes fall out even looking at this abomination of a beard.

Hobo??? He looks epic.
My God, people forgot to appropriate beards, solo mustaches, hats and smoking pipes.

Here's somethin for your eyes:
Justin-Bieber-600x350.jpg

Look how smooth and milky that skin is. Flawless. No hairs here to pollute the face. And the hair style, earrings...:worthy:

gasgas

Hobo??? He looks epic.
My God, people forgot to appropriate beards, solo mustaches, hats and smoking pipes.

Justin-Bieber-600x350.jpg

Look how smooth and milky that skin is. Flawless. No hairs here to pollute the face. And the hair style, earrings...:worthy:
Looks like a girls

Alarcón

Hobo??? He looks epic.

I have a beard myself... my issue is not with beards, but some people are just not meant to wear them. Piqué looks epic with a beard, Messi looks like a homeless person, sorry

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
"Walk away boludo" "walk away now huevon" "Idiot" etc etc ..

Boludo I don't know how to translate, argentine use it in every sentence, it's something like "idiot" too but more like "socially idiot" not intelectually.

Huevon according to UrbanDictionnary is a person who is so lazy that his testicles drag on the ground :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans