10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaugrana1987

Dont think Ronaldo will win it. Back in 2014 he was legit great player, today he is just not top 3 anymore. Alot od players may rate him still and will, but for most Messi>>>>

He needs to win Copa and that would mean 3 trophies won. With more goals and double assist in cal year for now

Total-Football

that's why i criticize messi to the point that i sound like a hater .. Ronaldo winning Ballon d'ors against messi is an abomination.. it's an insult to football

Mitchell1978

Think back to 2014, Ronaldo didn't play well in that final either but still won the Ballon D'or coz he had 17 goals, 16 goals this CL.

11 of the goals came in 2015, so they shouldn't count, and Messi still made the difference in last years CL final even if he didn't score, it was his dribble and shot that was tapped in by Suarez plus Messi was crucial in winning 5 titles in 2015 so there really is no comparison

oggmar

I think alot of you are being naive regarding Messi vs Ronaldo and the Balon d'Or honestly media coverage is everything in these sort of awards and theres no way Ronaldo isn't top 3, personally unless Messi wins Copa I think he wins regardless of what Suarez does

Total-Football

Ronaldo bombarding espagnol in new season + cry fest + threatening to boycott the awards like a true diva .. i mean what other outcome would yall expect

F

Flavia

Messi has his trial on June 1st too, to make the news again. He'll need a great Copa América, plus a strong start next season.

Sande

Messi: La liga and CdR = 2 titles
Ronaldo: CL = 1 title
Messi 1-0

Calender year stats:
Messi: 29 goals and 18 assist
Ronaldo: 27 goals and 8 assist
Messi 2-0

So Messi has been better than ronaldo.

sickstar

whoscored still rate messi at the top though, edging neymar... and though there's many voices said whoscored ratings were mostly inaccurate, it still stands, mostly due to the fact that they actually really count things, not just many who just say things without really counting them.

Morten

whoscored still rate messi at the top though, edging neymar... and though there's many voices said whoscored ratings were mostly inaccurate, it still stands, mostly due to the fact that they actually really count things, not just many who just say things without really counting them.

Are people still quoting whoscored for accurate performances on the pitch? :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans