10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi983

It won't happen but I wouldn't mind him missing Copa. They won't win anything with Tata anyway and he needs a good rest before next season.

CatalinR10

These times i'm fucking pissed that the rumors of Messi doing whatever the fuck he want's at the NT aren't true . He would know better not to play these shitty games and would also kick tata the fuck out of the nt .

How is it possible that a clueless idiot like him is in charge . I'm fucking done

raskolnikov

If anything Messi should be more of a prick about. Demand things to be centered around him and they play for him.
It pisses me of to see a beautiful pass being wasted by dumb players like Di Maria, Higuain or Pastore, mainly due to selfish decision making.
Everyone kn that team plays for himself yet Messi shoulders all the blame when they fail. Tata is more clueless than Bielsa and Argentina suck worse than a few years ago.
If for Messi to win a wc he either needs to be way more vocal and demanding or they fail miserably this summer so Tata gets fired and then hope for a quality coach to step in.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Martinez (doctor ARG): "Messi subbed off after knock? It's not clear when he'll train. we'll have to see how he recovers in next 48 hours."

That long ball to di maria really sums up argentina. Di maria took all the time in the world to realize what everyone else presumed was about to happen, then fucked it up in a royal fashion. It's a sad fucking day when higuain is the clear favorite to "not be a total loser" next to Messi.

Golazo

Last year I bought expensive tickets to see messi against el Salvador but he got injured the week prior. Two months ago I bought tickets to see him play against chile. I'm flying across the country and paying a lot of money in hopes to see him play live just once. I thought I was in the clear after copa del rey. But then last night happened. Hopefully he's okay and will recover in time.

The one thing I'm not clear on is why play him in this friendly. Especially that he has to now travel back to Spain for court, then travel back to the US for the copa.

Last edited:

Ritchie

Awful game for him to play as well a few days after a grueling 120 minutes cup final and a long flight. Honduras are a bunch of thugs who just kick everything that moves, so Messi will get the worst treatment.

He shouldn't have been involved and it serves them right if he misses games in the tournament as a result.

Ripsta

Really hope he wins the Copa this summer. It'll be a travesty if he retires without making a mark for his country. I will forever hold a grudge against Higuain for his pathetic performance in the 2014 World Cup Final too.

aaron101

[tw]736594329704136704[/tw]

Damn, still and pain and still have to go back to Spain to attend a court trial after spending just a few days in Argentina. After that, he'll travel again to US to recover and play again in an intense Copa America. That agony. It's such a shame that Argentinians don't respect and support him.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Really hope he wins the Copa this summer. It'll be a travesty if he retires without making a mark for his country. I will forever hold a grudge against Higuain for his pathetic performance in the 2014 World Cup Final too.

It's just a shame that batigol and crespo were on the same generation, if only 1 of them were in the place of aguero/higuain they would have won both finals.
Can you imagine batigol having that higuain chance? He would have broken neuer's arms with a thunderbolt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans