10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altomonte

Now the opponent in the Copa final will have one day shorter rest than Argentina - good news and a chance for Messi to be in top shape for the final.

Hardy

From 2012 Messi scores 36 goals in 45 games with NT. So he has increase is ratio from 0.30 goal/game to 0.80. With this way i think he can reach the barrier of 80 goal, or maybe i'm too optimistic?

Zidane121

Banned
From 2012 Messi scores 36 goals in 45 games with NT. So he has increase is ratio from 0.30 goal/game to 0.80. With this way i think he can reach the barrier of 80 goal, or maybe i'm too optimistic?

He can reach 100 goals for NT if he plays till WC 2022 in Qatar where he'll be 35 years old can retire then.

dakt

Oh man, I would celebrate him winning the Copa as much as our NT winning the Euro. Another NT final in last 3 years. Please, a bit of luck for Argentina.

NorthernVictory

Would most likely have 2 goals if Lamela was smart and played it back to him after Messi set him up (instead of missing what should have been a sure goal).

Batistuta9

Would most likely have 2 goals if Lamela was smart and played it back to him after Messi set him up (instead of missing what should have been a sure goal).
I know, that is what annoys me about a lot of the Argentine players. Their decision making is so poor. Neymar always passes it back to messi when in a similar position to lamela last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans