10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomar1o

I know, that is what annoys me about a lot of the Argentine players. Their decision making is so poor. Neymar always passes it back to messi when in a similar position to lamela last night.

and messi was even asking for the pass back too but lamela completely blanked him which surprised me quite a lot

Neimax

I have the honor to watch Messi play nearly every week for more than 10 years now. Nonetheless, sometimes I'm still astonished how good this guy is. Amazing

Kerrybai

Should do and combined with La Liga and the Copa win, should be just about enough to beat CR7, whose been playing terrible in Euro 2016.

It won't be enough but it will put him maybe just ahead going into the new season... its all about how they start the new season after the summer tournaments.

LordLichtenstein

Y3NGGUd.jpg

Horatio

You're welcome
It won't be enough but it will put him maybe just ahead going into the new season... its all about how they start the new season after the summer tournaments.

Also Real has to play Supercopa and Club world championship. Don't know how decisive they are....

Hardy

Honestly right now i don't give a fuck of the balon d'or, i want to see so bad Messi raises that fucking cup on sunday, is the turning point of his career with NT, if he wins gets rid of the monkey shoulder and would be the best way to the next WC with less pressure, another lost in the final men, i don't even want to imagine that, for him would be devastating.

Zidane121

Banned
Honestly right now i don't give a fuck of the balon d'or, i want to see so bad Messi raises that fucking cup on sunday, is the turning point of his career with NT, if he wins gets rid of the monkey shoulder and would be the best way to the next WC with less pressure, another lost in the final men, i don't even want to imagine that, for him would be devastating.

Well Lavezzi's out of the final with an injury, and Higuain always fails in finals, so it's going to be a big task on Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans