10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Wasn't Ribery the runner up for the balon d'or that year? Then Cristiano scored that hattrick against Sweden and everyone thought he should be the winner

Odds where between Messi and Ribery with Ronaldo far away in september after the best player of Europe award where he didnt show up becaus he would not win.
Then these things happened.
- Messi got injured
- Ronaldo went on a pre ballon d'or scoring run
- Blatter made a joke
- cr7 and his pr team jumped on it bombing the media daily with coments on it ( "everything becomes clear to me know", "If I say what I thought about Messi winning it last year I would be in jail now" )
- Messi won the voting
- Ronaldo edged the Sweden game, Blatter re-opened the voting right after to save face
- Ronaldo wins the ballon d'or by a few procent difference.
- He cries

NotInHere

Odds where between Messi and Ribery with Ronaldo far away in september after the best player of Europe award where he didnt show up becaus he would not win.
- Messi got injured
- Blatter made a joke
- cr7 and his pr team jumped on it bombing the media daily with coments on it ( "everything becomes clear to me know", "If I say what I thought about Messi winning it last year I would be in jail now" )
- Messi won the voting
- Ronaldo edged the Sweden game, Blatter re-opened the voting right after to save face
- He cries
Damn you have good memory dude, was Cristiano really that bad that year to be far away in the race? So from september-till the award was awarded Cristiano went on a goal spree, but he was trophyless.. Damn that shit was rigged.

I wonder if Cristiano will win this balon d'or despite having a bad year compared to his standards.

raskolnikov

Damn you have good memory dude, was Cristiano really that bad that year to be far away in the race? So from september-till the award was awarded Cristiano went on a goal spree, but he was trophyless.. Damn that shit was rigged.

I wonder if Cristiano will win this balon d'or despite having a bad year compared to his standards.
He didnt play that bad, over the year you could make case for him since Messi was struggling with injuries since april. /ribery was part of a team effort and there was no major tournament.
Just the way he won it was messed up imo.

RMU ReBorn

- Messi got injured
- Blatter made a joke
- Messi won the voting
- He cries

Messi Blatter boy . Ronny one man army could have won 8 ballon's if it wasn't for corrupted Blatter :(

RMU ReBorn

Its the same ol story.. the diva is gonna threaten boycotting the ceremony.. and fifa will be compelled to give him the ballon d or.. messi is playing like a divine entity this copa
"Watch that all Disappear when Messi comes back" - You said this After chile game about Argentina's massive, counter attacking goal..

Total-Football

"Watch that all Disappear when Messi comes back" - You said this After chile game about Argentina's massive, counter attacking goal..

I have been criticizing messi for the lack of defensive work all season.. last forward i would set as an example for that is ronaldo.. he contributes as much as messi in that regard

RMU ReBorn

I have been criticizing messi for the lack of defensive work all season.. last forward i would set as an example for that is ronaldo.. he contributes as much as messi in that regard

Like you we have been following him for past ten years. He does tracks back a lot and help out defense when ever it is necessary . No need to prove you anything. .i Still remember how he ran back from one half to another to win a Ball from Aguero in a Barca Vs atletico match few years ago . I can point out of many such examples. But your definition for total football is beyond my.imagination , sorry i am not as knowledgeable as you :(

http://www.google.co.in/search?ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Messi+defensive+skill's&btnG=Search

Last edited:

LordLichtenstein

I know this might sound weird, but damn I am excited to see how many goals and assists he ends up having, when he decides to retire.

700+ goals and 300+ assists seems like a safe bet at this point.

RMU ReBorn

I know this might sound weird, but damn I am excited to see how many goals and assists he ends up having, when he decides to retire.

700+ goals and 300+ assists seems like a safe bet at this point.

Who holds the record for most Assist's ? Club + Country ? Giggs , Xavi must be right up there ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans