10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

powered by;
Amazing numbers, they become even worse to Madrid fans when you consider that Messi actually has 2 Club World Cup trophies (2009 & 2011) not 1.

F

Flavia

CG9AJJoUYAAZ1ek.png

These numbers are well known around here I'm sure, but to actually see this in graphic form really puts things in perspective. :p

It really does... It's brutal.

Kerrybai

I've followed Maradona in his prime, and he's very far from being the best ever

Lots of other players showed much more than him, also than Messi if we consider international careers

For me and many others he is the best ever, its just an opinion at the end of the day. No one can say with certainty who the best ever is.

Stric

He will retire as the player with most CL titles, I'm sure of it. :) Only needs 2 more to tie with Gento, and another one after that to take over the #1 spot. Pique might do the same.

Mexcelona

messi has grown so much as a player but also showed us another side of him.. i feel like neymar and suarez have brought out a more expressive and childish messi when he's out and celebrating.
it's very pleasant to watch.

he's showing no sign of getting tired of winning which is great.

F

Flavia

11352127_924233907619116_1430943307_n.jpg

10885140_1036911779661749_1831311220894250187_n.jpg

Leo Messi em Barcelona

El apoyo de nuestra gente ha sido fundamental para lograr cada triunfo. Por eso celebrar con ellos el triplete fue tan emocionante. Visca el Barça!
The support from our fans has been crucial in helping us to achieve every single victory. That's why it was so great to celebrate with them. Visca el Barça!
- LIO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans