10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

vs Germany Argentina was the underdog, vs Chile not exactly, that's the point, one defeat ok but two consecutive is a bad achievement.

Ripsta

Argentina have reached 3 of the last 4 Copa America finals or something like that. Messi's been so unlucky, plus he's reached a WC final too. He simply cannot lose four out of four.

Time to end their 23 year wait. Being in four major finals and winning one is still an achievement. Argentina also have some good youngsters coming through, by 2019 (WC 18 and Copa 19) Messi will be 32. He's still got time to trump Maradona.

Lomar1o

it won't matter for the haters if he wins it, they will say it's not an official tournament, just a one off thing that teams bar argentina didn't take seriously, that it was more like a friendly tournament with an easy route to the finals and chile are the rightful holders of the CA title until 2019 or whichever year it is held again in, as the current winner won't even get to play in a confederations cup. haters will always find a way to deny him his glory. if he wins a world cup they will say pele had 3509 world cups. there will always be haters. i just hope to see another miraculous match from the little magician and i hope the non-believers won't get inside his head. messi is a gift from god and we should enjoy it while we can and while it lasts.

Zidane121

Banned
Messi needs to be at his very best tonight if Argentina are to win. Chille won the copa last year by beating them and they're not gonna lose it easily.

WC 2014 final was his biggest game.

What he did in that final was a joke, he didn't play well, didn't even run, was just standing. He's put more effort into meaningless friendly games before vs. Brazil. Should've been going 200% to try win that 1 biggest game of his career and that would've cemented him as the GOAT. 1 goal would've been enough, Ger only scored very late on to snatch it 1-0. Now he has to keep trying again to win a Title with Arg and The Copa won't be enough, people will still say he needs a WC. Even if he reaches 1000 goals, and doesn't win a WC though, people will complain.

LordLichtenstein

My girlfriend left, so I don't have much fun these days. Seeing Messi winning the Copa later today, would surely help quite a bit. :)

Last edited:

Total-Football

Messi needs to be at his very best tonight if Argentina are to win. Chille won the copa last year by beating them and they're not gonna lose it easily.

What he did in that final was a joke, he didn't play well, didn't even run, was just standing. He's put more effort into meaningless friendly games before vs. Brazil. Should've been going 200% to try win that 1 biggest game of his career and that would've cemented him as the GOAT. 1 goal would've been enough, Ger only scored very late on to snatch it 1-0. Now he has to keep trying again to win a Title with Arg and The Copa won't be enough, people will still say he needs a WC. Even if he reaches 1000 goals, and doesn't win a WC though, people will complain.

Dont care what those haters say.. messi can win 2 world cups and they will stutter : b b b but he doesnt score with his head like pele !

Fuck what those emotional retards say.. to me : hundred of players won the world cup. But only one player in history won 5 ballon d ors.. and that's a fact

Total-Football

They speak about zidane in 98 like he did a maradonna..i have a great memory of that world cup .i have watched every single game. I remember his ass been suspended 2 games for a disgraceful behaviour.. i also remembre france going throught italy by the grace of mother luck ( penalty shout out ).. so it was by the grace of almighy zidane that Di livio wasted his penalty ?!.. using world cup 5 or 6 games to measure a player might be good for the casual football fan.. i personally prefer the 50 games that are being played every year.

GetIn

Don't care how many World Cups he has, how can someone who never played at the highest level in Europe be considered the GOAT?

F

Flavia

Cl5QUPUWYAAJMJy.jpg:large

Looks like Messi proposed.

GetIn

There really is no need for him to formally marry Anto. I'd actually consider it a smart move, avoids many legal and financial problems in case, god forbid, they split. Even if they are getting married Leo knows fully well what he's getting into. Never understood why footballers in particular are in such a rush to marry, choose the wrong one and she leaves with half your earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans