10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

There really is no need for him to formally marry Anto. I'd actually consider it a smart move, avoids many legal and financial problems in case, god forbid, they split. Even if they are getting married Leo knows fully well what he's getting into. Never understood why footballers in particular are in such a rush to marry, choose the wrong one and she leaves with half your earnings.

Considering they already have 2 kids, I really don't think there was any rush.

KingLeo10

There really is no need for him to formally marry Anto. I'd actually consider it a smart move, avoids many legal and financial problems in case, god forbid, they split. Even if they are getting married Leo knows fully well what he's getting into. Never understood why footballers in particular are in such a rush to marry, choose the wrong one and she leaves with half your earnings.

while you are right about the run of the mill football WAGs, messi and anto have known each other since they were children.

GetIn

while you are right about the run of the mill football WAGs, messi and anto have known each other since they were children.

Oh, no, I was definitely not referring to Messi, they've been together forever, and have kids, I'm pretty sure they are a good fit, I was talking about footballers in general.

NotInHere

Don't care how many World Cups he has, how can someone who never played at the highest level in Europe be considered the GOAT?
you mean pele? Was europe considered the best continent to play football in back then? I don't know, but the game for sure has evolved compared to back then, but even if we didn't watch Pele he's brazilian so you can't bet against him:lol:

GetIn

you mean pele? Was europe considered the best continent to play football in back then? I don't know, but the game for sure has evolved compared to back then, but even if we didn't watch Pele he's brazilian so you can't bet against him:lol:

The amount of people who have never watched him claiming he's GOAT pisses me off the most. Neither have I tbf, but everyone and their mother act as if he's some untouchable God that cannot be compared to.

Horatio

You're welcome
It's the same with Maradona for Argentinians. The majority hasn't even seen him play aside from the Argentinian matches. It's just an emotional reaction to his performance on that WC. I am pretty sure if Argentinians watched Barca they might change their opinion.
Hailed as the best ever but most of my Argentinian friends who are more invested into football consider Messi to be better. But that might change for a week if he bottles the Copa America Centenario.

Last edited:

Zidane121

Banned

Leo hasn't married her yet because Leo has other girls that Anto doesn't know about, like some years ago there were rumors about Leo and Luciana Salazar a model from Argentina. I'm sure he's got other girls like that now.

NotInHere

The amount of people who have never watched him claiming he's GOAT pisses me off the most. Neither have I tbf, but everyone and their mother act as if he's some untouchable God that cannot be compared to.
Yeah I'm pretty sure that the majority of people that are living today didn't have the chance to actually watch him live from his teens all the way till an adult, claiming him the goat would be foolish, most people that watched him from the beginning of his football career are either dead or old as hell now lol.

Last edited:

NotInHere

It's the same with Maradona for Argentinians. The majority hasn't even seen him play aside from the Argentinian matches. It's just an emotional reaction to his performance on that WC. I am pretty sure if Argentinians watched Barca they might change their opinion.
Hailed as the best ever but most of my Argentinian friends who are more invested into football consider Messi to be better. But that might change for a week if he bottles the Copa America Centenario.
Wasn't argentina going through some struggles as a nation back when they won the WC? That's why the majority of argentinians love Maradona more, they were so invested in that worldcup that them winning it was a heroic act

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans