10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Can somebody please explain what is his frustration with AFA?

In addition to that delayed flight, this is what I have read:

(1) When Team Argentina arrived in San Francisco the hotel they booked was busy arranging wedding ceremonies for 5 couples so it was a mess, the AFA director/coordinator onsite deserted the team and went back to Argentina due to some sort of infighting within the AFA, the players had to wait in the gem before it was all sorted out, it took a long time for the team to get settled
(2) When they got to Boston the hotel they booked was all booked
(3) The Argentina U21 team was supposed to be traveling with the senior NT team to act as a practice team, however they did not come because AFA allegedly could not afford to have they come to the US. So the senior NT team had to find some local teams to play with as practice
(4) The players wanted to go back to Argentina as soon as after the final on Sunday but the returning flight the AFA booked is for next Monday night, which means they couldn't get there until Tuesday morning

George_Costanza

I respect Maradona's opinion although i don't agree with it. But he is always been outspoken and not sycophant. For more than 2 decades he's been calling for FIFA heads including AFA, no one was listening.

Funny that a corrupt organization like FIFA trying to clean another corrupt federation. Truly hilarious

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Little red beard, you better win Copa tomorrow because there's only so much disappointment I can take in one month.

Horatio

You're welcome
Messi: "What Blatter said was a lie. I never said I was the best and not the champion."
Lol

You have to be careful with those twitter quotations. They are always very generous with words and can frame things differently.
Messi's response was simply 'No, it's a lie'.

Interlop

In addition to that delayed flight, this is what I have read:

(1) When Team Argentina arrived in San Francisco the hotel they booked was busy arranging wedding ceremonies for 5 couples so it was a mess, the AFA director/coordinator onsite deserted the team and went back to Argentina due to some sort of infighting within the AFA, the players had to wait in the gem before it was all sorted out, it took a long time for the team to get settled
(2) When they got to Boston the hotel they booked was all booked
(3) The Argentina U21 team was supposed to be traveling with the senior NT team to act as a practice team, however they did not come because AFA allegedly could not afford to have they come to the US. So the senior NT team had to find some local teams to play with as practice
(4) The players wanted to go back to Argentina as soon as after the final on Sunday but the returning flight the AFA booked is for next Monday night, which means they couldn't get there until Tuesday morning

Thank you

This year could be even worst then 2014

Nah man, this year we at least won La Liga and Copa.

NotInHere

Messi and Argentina will get crucified if they don't win this Copa, this would be their third chance to win something with the albiceleste and I'm not even sure they will get anymore tries, in russia messi will still have a bit of game left in him but I don't know if he will be able to carry argentina to the final once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans