10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

He had a decent game but his level dropped again when it came to a final for Argentina.

It wont got down well for them that he is not producing when they need him most.

Other were worse and more to blame but that aside Messi is not doing it in the finals or Argentina.

Lomar1o

don't let it get to your head Messi, if you are a true leader and not a choker don't let the criticism get to your head and continue doing your job humbly and tirelessly. We will always support you!

i_bleed_blaugrana

It's just not fair what they do to him. It's win or it's all your fault when there are 10 other men out there who have to pull their weight. And I swear if Maradona opens his fat, coke fueled mouth again and bashes Messi, I will personally go down to Argentina and eviscerate him.

aaron101

Now he wants to be part of the Higuain's choke team. People from Argentina would kill them if they come back home. They will get threaten specially Messi and Higuain and their families. We all know how Argentinians deal with this.

serghei

He had a decent game but his level dropped again when it came to a final for Argentina.

It wont got down well for them that he is not producing when they need him most.

Other were worse and more to blame but that aside Messi is not doing it in the finals or Argentina.

Problem for him with Argentina is that he plays exactly like he does for Barca, you don't see him doing more in terms of effort. Argentina need him to put in more effort. Barca doesn't most of the times because it is a team that creates many chances per game. The fact that international competitions are usually after long seasons doesn't help.

aaron101

He really should retire from the national team.

Yeah, there's just no point of playing for Argentina anymore. Same thing will happen to the next World Cup. They will never achieve anything anymore. Chile on the other hand is the new South American powerhouse, even higher than Uruguay and Brazil now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans