10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

D10S91

Fuck I hate football.. Need to win something with Argentina before his career is over or that's always going to be a black mark on his legacy.

F

Flavia

Cl7PdF0WgAQzYYK.jpg

He'll be blamed, and he missed his pk, but look at afa. All the fuss during the copa, and one director leaking to the press Tata was resigning, only to get to the NT. Not to mention they hired Tata as well. Who didn't call dybala or correa to the copa, but called chokein and aguero.

It's just not fair what they do to him. It's win or it's all your fault when there are 10 other men out there who have to pull their weight. And I swear if Maradona opens his fat, coke fueled mouth again and bashes Messi, I will personally go down to Argentina and eviscerate him.

You better book you ticket, then.

likeafire

The memes have already started, Micheal Jordans face on messis.

Hit the target at least, but to balloon it over the bar, that is unbelievable.

jj_101

Cl7PdF0WgAQzYYK.jpg

He'll be blamed, and he missed his pk, but look at afa. All the fuss during the copa, and one director leaking to the press Tata was resigning, only to get to the NT. Not to mention they hired Tata as well. Who didn't call dybala or correa to the copa, but called chokein and aguero.

You better book you ticket, then.

You only blame the players for the performance on the pitch. And there were two clear failures for the Argentinian team when it came to the penalties.

Barcilliant

Yeah, there's just no point of playing for Argentina anymore. Same thing will happen to the next World Cup. They will never achieve anything anymore. Chile on the other hand is the new South American powerhouse, even higher than Uruguay and Brazil now.

Chile are simply a better TEAM. Argentina have too many chokers and divas. Aguerro, Higuain, Di maria....

He just lost the Balon D'or with that penalty miss smh. I cannot believe he's been a no-show in 3 straight finals. He's arguably the best big game performer ever but it just doesn't happen for him at International level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans