10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaugrana1987

Messi sucks as captain plain and simple. Crying wont change shit now. He should have fucking went beserk at Agueros shoting and ADM heroics. He is always so fucking quite and just goes along...that is no way for a captain. Give it to masche!

serghei

Messi sucks as captain plain and simple. Crying wont change shit now. He should have fucking went beserk at Agueros shoting and ADM heroics. He is always so fucking quite and just goes along...that is no way for a captain. Give it to masche!

Then he's not a leader, like Maradona said. He doesn't seem to want it more than his teammates, and if he does inside him, he certainly isn't showing it on the football pitch. Probably the player from Argentina who put the least amount of effort into this game from what I've seen.

BarcaOG

Banned
so unfair...he was fantastic all tournament, and was the best on the pitch today with his silky touches. fucking higuain and aguero missing clear chances or making the wrong decisions... god i cannot stand those two...

LordLichtenstein

imwwcVJ.jpg

You'll come back stronger next season!

aaron101

This. I fucking hate Maradona but I gotta agree with him when he said that Messi doesn't have the character of a captain. Masch was again the one who had the team discussion just like last Copa and WC.

ebc_99

Captain doesn't mean shit, it's just somebody who picks heads or tails at the start of the match. The best leaders lead by example which Messi does brilliantly, barking orders at people is not the best way to lead.

blaugrana1987

Then he's not a leader, like Maradona said. He doesn't seem to want it more than his teammates, and if he does inside him, he certainly isn't showing it on the football pitch. Probably the player from Argentina who put the least amount of effort into this game from what I've seen.

That is true though. He is no leader, Masche should be. Its not like we have been watching Messi for last 2 years. He has been like that for entire life...Captain needs to be extrovert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans