Status
Not open for further replies.

footyfan

Calma, calma
CmYwujEWIAAdFhU.jpg

Messi wearing crocs...

Did he give up on football or what? :lol:

oneirophobos

I'm sure he'll be back, it's in his competitive spirit not to give up, by 2018 he'll get enough distance for a calmer perspective (and based on his age then, he might as well see it as his last realistic chance for WC win along with Mascherano). Don't mind him leaving things in the air for now though, let people criticising him in the past sweat a bit. Hearing how quickly Maradona changed his tune is quite entertaining lol.

Chong Li

I'm sure SPORT are very informed on the matter. Maybe their source is the guy who photoshopped Umtiti on their cover yesterday.

Veronica Brunati IS well informed sbout Messi.

She's the widow of Topo Lopez, who was a personal friend of Leo.

(the argentinian journalist who was killed in Brazil during WC 2014)

blaugrana1987

Veronica Brunati IS well informed sbout Messi.

She's the widow of Topo Lopez, who was a personal friend of Leo.

(the argentinian journalist who was killed in Brazil during WC 2014)
I know I'm just joking.

My point is, there is nothing to reconsider. He announced it hot headed and under pressure, he said "thats what they want I guess". He was hurt and sad, but to think he has anything to reconsider for 2018 is laughable. He would play with broken leg let alone healthy.

Chong Li

I know I'm just joking.

My point is, there is nothing to reconsider. He announced it hot headed and under pressure, he said "thats what they want I guess". He was hurt and sad, but to think he has anything to reconsider for 2018 is laughable. He would play with broken leg let alone healthy.

Honestly, as long as the AFA don't get their shit together, hire a competent coach and ban Higuain/Kun from the NT forever, I hope Messi doesn't come back. He would just continue to waste his talent for this shitshow.

blaugrana1987

Honestly, as long as the AFA don't get their shit together, hire a competent coach and ban Higuain/Kun from the NT forever, I hope Messi doesn't come back. He would just continue to waste his talent for this shitshow.
Higuain is fine. He should just be banned playing final, not entire Mundial as he is very good at linking up with Messi. Kun, he can go fuck him self. Little fat selfish bastard.

sickstar

Higuain is fine. He should just be banned playing final, not entire Mundial as he is very good at linking up with Messi. Kun, he can go fuck him self. Little fat selfish bastard.

I do remember one playoff during wc 14 where higuain scored the only goal. My curiousity remains the same, why only at final?? Perhaps the key is change player only in final, and change those chicken tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans